Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What's it like being new?

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What's it like being new?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryoga_TheLost
    Arrianna, I have nothing against Idaho. I actually like it here but I miss Cali. I don't know if Psiknot told you but it takes about 40 minutes to get to the big city from here. I didn't mean to say anything bad about Idaho but when you are from Cali and come here, you are in for a shock.
    Hey, no problem. I was teasing.

I have relatives from Idaho but that doesn't mean I want to live there (to cold, brrrrr...). lol
    (Cali to Idaho, ouch! Talk about your culture shock.)

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

lol dude welcome to our community have fun and enjoy your stay.

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

Cold you say? COLD you SAY?!?!?! Here in Quebec it "can" get cold, in the U.S., it can get cool, maybe a bit cold, but not freezing like here during end of January when the -30's can appear and I've already seen within the last 3 years I've already seen on T.V. a -55 degrees celcius including wind factor at Montreal. I think it was before or after the time that the rain turned to ice and got into the record books for having the city covered of ice, the electricity couldn't even work as all the cables broke under the weight of the ice.

Thought we aren't talking or discussing about cold here, but welcoming a new member of the great AO!!!

So read the rules, give lots of opinion to everything you see and that you know about, develop a certain unique character and PM people from time to time to stay in touch. With all that you should start to get a big known in no time :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life
    Cold you say? COLD you SAY?!?!?! Here in Quebec it "can" get cold, in the U.S., it can get cool, maybe a bit cold, but not freezing like here during end of January
    Oh, a Quebecer... I did my time in the Okanagan, I know cold.

Guess what? In Idaho one year it got down to -60F/-51C not including wind chill. So yes, it is way to cold. (Though the average is 10F/-12C, the same as... *gasp* Quebec.) The dudes from Cali! I'm sure he'll be freezing his tootsies off soon enough.

I'm a desert girl, give me my heat!

Only people who can't handle the heat live in snow country!

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Otaku darkangels36 may be famous one day darkangels36 may be famous one day darkangels36's Avatar
    Thanks

YO i play wow so we should play sometime welcome to ao and have fun!
    This is the code of honor: A wounded man says to his assaliant if i live i will kill you and if i die you are forgiven: Thus this is the code of honor!

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome to AO, my good friend . Have fun .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2