Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats It Like?? (Living in Japan)

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Whats It Like?? (Living in Japan)

For all those who have either
    1. Been to Japan...or.....
    2. LIVE in Japan.....

What is it like??......Is it like in the Anime shows where it has all those beautiful forests and things like that??......Whats in the City (or Citys)?
    Cuz ONE day I will go there and I just wanna know what everyone thinks about it and what its really like......Cuz I won't be going for a LONG time...So I wanna have people tell me what its really like rather than juss read about it and stuff.....Thanx!
    And I CAN'T WAIT

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Laid Back Otaku Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: Whats It Like??

hmm...the only place in japan i've been to is being in the tokyo international airport to make a transfer flight .....i really didn't see a lot...but there were a lot of ppl who had cell phones that had lots of features that we don't have yet....oh yeah, i also remember that my japanese class in school this year had a student who came all the way from japan and he showed us his cell phone...that he told us was kinda old so u can get it free already in japan....and it could pick up TV signals and had a finger print identifier...so instead of putting passwords on ur phone...u just have to show ur finger on the phone....ok, back to my experience, the bathrooms had temp control and what i mean is u could put it to 60 degrees, 70 degrees, or whatever.... so that's all....lastly, my sensei (japanese teacher) told us also in japan they don't have Dr. Pepper....sorry about how all this probably doesn't really help at all to answer ur question....

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Whats It Like??

Quote Originally Posted by Tano-kun
    hmm...the only place in japan i've been to is being in the tokyo international airport to make a transfer flight .....i really didn't see a lot...but there were a lot of ppl who had cell phones that had lots of features that we don't have yet....oh yeah, i also remember that my japanese class in school this year had a student who came all the way from japan and he showed us his cell phone...that he told us was kinda old so u can get it free already in japan....and it could pick up TV signals and had a finger print identifier...so instead of putting passwords on ur phone...u just have to show ur finger on the phone....ok, back to my experience, the bathrooms had temp control and what i mean is u could put it to 60 degrees, 70 degrees, or whatever.... so that's all....lastly, my sensei (japanese teacher) told us also in japan they don't have Dr. Pepper....sorry about how all this probably doesn't really help at all to answer ur question....
    It's ok......I wanted to hear what people KNEW about it and well Buddy.....You told me what you knew!!
    Besides...What you said was very very very interesting!!
    Hahahaha temp control Bathrooms and advanced technology....awsome!
    Thanx!!

Newbie Firestarr may be famous one day Firestarr may be famous one day Firestarr's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Whats It Like?? (Living in Japan)

oh in japan.. ^_^ i have a niece there she lives there... one thing she says to me.. college guys there are cute! and trendy beliv it tehyreally do colour their hair red blue green.. and the night life in a bar... its cool... !! during ordinary days in nagasaki.. outskirts... well almost pol there go to wrok and belive it about 4 :30 youcan hear car beeps already alongthe street, every body is busy at work and peaceful. one thing i notice in JP even elders there.. they dont want to be assisted in subways...

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks

been here, very cold,fun,lots of great things to do lots of smarties ^-^.

"I let all that kind of blood away" Thanks Viper

Thanks

Thanx ya guys!!!

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Japan...let's just say that the cities are so crowded...>.< I was almost squashed! Because the land isn't very vast, schools, shopping malls, office buildings, etc. are really tall in height. Really...really...really tall. School buildings are 7+ floors high! That should give you an idea of what life in Japan is like...i hope. But the country-side of Japan isn't all that crowded, as many people prefer to live in the cities.

Newbie asraiwaters may be famous one day asraiwaters may be famous one day asraiwaters's Avatar
    Thanks

ive only been to a few parts of tokyo, and its a lot like big cities in the states. you see a lot of people wearing business clothes on their way to work and there are plenty of shops by the sidewalk that sell their wares (ramen stands instead of hot dog stands) except that there is always a little hint of old japanese culture, like a group of middle-aged women walking around in lovely yukata.

and for some reason everybody has an umbrella. whether its raining or its just a sunny day, if you dont have your umbrella, you'll look way out of place.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast