Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats the most embarising thing youve done?

Otaku Warthog Launch Champion Rook may be famous one day Rook may be famous one day Rook's Avatar
    Thanks

Wink Whats the most embarising thing youve done?

Have you guys ever walked on in on your parents while theyre doing something special? Or Anything else you mightve done in front of others. Or even been caught doing something odd?
    Yay-yea?

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, i've done some things accdentally which make me shudder just thinking of them. i once unknowingly walked straight into the ladies wc.
    i think everyones done the falling-into-an-awkward-position.
    i'll have to mull this one over and think about things i've probably blocked from memory
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Otaku Lady Sasumi may be famous one day Lady Sasumi may be famous one day Lady Sasumi's Avatar
    Thanks
    One of my friends, moms walked in front of me while she was naked because she didn't know I was there. And then later when she was dressed, they made jokes about it.

Newbie Twistedimp16 may be famous one day Twistedimp16 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Talking

Yes I have walked in on my parents.. ewwwww.... But the most embarrassing thing I have done is while I was in the movie theatre I had to stand up a get something... and I forgot thta the seats fold up and I went to sit down only to meet the floor... Everyone that I didn't know laughed at me... I was embarrassed :Thumbd:

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks
    i got walked in on by an aunt while i was getting busy with my girl friend
    Opensources is where my heart is
    Ishida Uryuu - The true one winged angel

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by death_knight
    Wow that is embarasing. Well at least it wasn't your mom or dad!!

Newbie nurikochan_love may be famous one day nurikochan_love may be famous one day
    Thanks
    well can't really say for sure cuz nothin has happened to me that i can remeber......

Otaku Ensui may be famous one day Ensui may be famous one day Ensui's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by death_knight
    always remember the door lock. they were invented for a reason!

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast