Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Whats the most embarising thing youve done?

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Whats the most embarising thing youve done?

im also glad for that, and for the fact that it was years ago and back then i wan light enough for them to pull me back up! lol. i'm like 175lbs. i think... i don't know, im 170 something. I wonder what happened though? Cause believe it or not no one else did anything, as far as i could tell no one even looked! No security, no shop or food court stand owners, no anyone! Rude much! Random people seem to be nice but when it's a dire situation everyone seems to be too busy to care or just completely clueless, "That what separates hero's from workers, workers do what they're told to, hero's do what they need to."(<-- another quote of mine ^_^)

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks

I remember when i was like 8 I was in D.R. sitting on a hammock, and I was surrounded by all my family me,bers who I didn't really know. One of my couzins wanted to be funny and he pushed me off. Everybody was crackin up..... I beat him up ltr on in life
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

Otaku Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san's Avatar
    Thanks

ok when i was going on this ride at the Sate Fair and the things that lock you down whent down was really loose on me and so i started panicking 'cause the ride was starting so kept yelling and the ride started but when it started to get hight then the person running the ride finally noticed!*sigh*baka......

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

When I was a Junior, I fell asleep in my history class. (we were watching a movie) and I was dreaming that I was walking and suddenly there was no ground so I started falling. Well when I felt that I was gonna fall, I jumped out of my desk fell. Worse the desk fell on top of me and I couldn't get up.
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Otaku agentdax5 may be famous one day agentdax5 may be famous one day agentdax5's Avatar
    Thanks

oh yeah one funny time i was playing DDR at the arcade and i was doing Dyanmite Rave on standard and i ripped a huge fart and just started laughin my ass off and every one else watchin me (like 20 people) laughed and i fell down laughing and laughing

Otaku Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rook
    Have you guys ever walked on in on your parents while theyre doing something special? Or Anything else you mightve done in front of others. Or even been caught doing something odd?
    Well I don't know about me, but I think the most embarrassing thing you've done is spell embarrassing wrong.
    - "Ash: Gimme some sugar, baby."-

Newbie fighter_ace may be famous one day fighter_ace may be famous one day fighter_ace's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, not a whole lot of really bad things happen to me most likely because I am homeschooled... for now anyway. Though I did try out public school at 5th grade. Anyway, off the top of my head, the most embarrassing thing that comes to me is forgetting to knock when I REALLY gotta pee. Once I walked in on my grandma on the can....... oooooh mannnn! It scared the living shit outa me!
    If you run... you will only die tired.

Newbie animekid63 may be famous one day animekid63 may be famous one day animekid63's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by death_knight
    i got walked in on by an aunt while i was getting busy with my girl friend
    Woah, Busted...
    For me, well its not really that embarrasing, but its the only thing i can come up with... me and my friends were at PE, we were bored so we jumped over this huge bush, everyone jumped over it, but when i went, a branch caught my ankle and i ate dirt...

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast