Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Whats the most embarising thing youve done?

Otaku Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Whats the most embarising thing youve done?

Quote Originally Posted by Meiwaku
    Well I don't know about me, but I think the most embarrassing thing you've done is spell embarrassing wrong.
    well i don't think thats funny.....everyone makes mistakes.....T.Tor just has bad spelling or major typos like me

Quote Originally Posted by fighter_ace
    Oh... yeah, one more thing. Ok, who all here likes puberty?!? Lol... yeah, this might not be so bad but it sure bugged the heck outta me. Anyway, around when I was 13 or so, I started growing hair under my arms . Then one day, I'm laying on the couch with my arms spread out and my dad says out loud in front of my family, "Ohh, looks like your becoming a man." And I felt like... "God! Mind your own business, man! You don't need to go spread it around the world and beyond!!!"
    oh gosh! i can not stand when Aldults/parents do that for me this one time myy mom said"oh look at you(name)! your soon ganna need a bra!" and while i'm like thinking"yeah whatever shutup!"
    Last edited by Motoko_san; Jun 20, 2005 at 10:01 PM.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

I have several ones

in elementary school, the class was playing kick ball and my shoe became the fly ball instead of the ball itself

in middle school, I went into the girls restroom but luckily it was afterschool and not much girls there

and finally in high school, I was in class talking to with a group of classmates (guys and girls) about my oral surgery (removing wisdom teeth) and how I got infected and pus and whatnot but I accidentally said another word three letter word instead of pus and it quickly got silent and awkward...

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

My most embarassing thing I've done was when I was doing pushups and I farted!!!!

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pyro_psyco666
    My most embarassing thing I've done was when I was doing pushups and I farted!!!!
    yeah something like that happened to me too, I pulled up for a jump shot during b-ball and farted because of the fart the defender stepped back and gave me an wide open shot

he went "god!" but I played it off like I don't know what happened

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

yea I tried to do that but my friend made it all obious and started laughing and yelling damn Janet that smells!!!!!!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pyro_psyco666
    yea I tried to do that but my friend made it all obious and started laughing and yelling damn Janet that smells!!!!!!!!
    yeah sucks to have friends like that who won't let those things go

Thanks

yea well Im used to it anyway.....
    and another embarrasing moment was when I didnt shave for a month and my friend in the girls locker room pointed it out......

Otaku agentdax5 may be famous one day agentdax5 may be famous one day agentdax5's Avatar
    Thanks

why do they have to point it out its a natural thing people can be asses like that

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast