Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats the most embarising thing youve done?

Otaku ghosthorse may be famous one day ghosthorse may be famous one day ghosthorse's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have done the usual, such as say one thing when I ment another. My sister and I were talking about this movie about the Holocaust, and asked me what the word is when you get the skin removed from a guys *a-hem* , and I said castrated. My brother began choking on his coke, and his wife looked so scared for him as I turned beet red. Whoops! I've also walked into doors, and on my best friend getting it on with her man in the basement of her grandmother's house. *EEK!* Once in kindergarten I said I "have a crush on so-n-so", and he turned out to be right behind me, then another is when ne1 walks in on me changing, or visa-versa. That's about it, but maybe something else will come to me in the future. I'll be sure to post it here!

Otaku serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005's Avatar
    Thanks
    walked in on my dad tramatize for the rest of my damn life and i'm only 13
    I am the fire that light your wood. I'm the thunder that lights you night. I'm the wind that keeps you cool. are you wondering who I am? I'm the great wizard serge

http://bahamutpheonix.7.forumer.com/index.php
    please join this site if you like any type of games

Newbie Seijuro_Kasumi may be famous one day Seijuro_Kasumi may be famous one day Seijuro_Kasumi's Avatar
    Thanks
    *shudders* I was gettin ready to go to town with my now husband and i was waiting for him to get there. So i waited by the door which is right in front of my parents room. I heard........noises...>.< i ran out the door. Glad i didn't see anything but...once i did walk in on my dad who'd just gotten out of the shower.......scared me half to death and scarred me for life with the image...*pulls out hair*
    Anna & Kas's Frosted mini postiesĀ©..... mmmm
    The artist formerly known as Shandi XP

Newbie Haruko may be famous one day Haruko may be famous one day Haruko's Avatar
    Thanks
    When I was in 6th grade I came late to school one day (well not that late ) and when everyone was going in already, this guy opened the door right in my face so my face got slammned right on the door and everyone turned around and laugh. Also, (recently) I tripped and fell on the stairs (South High School) of my school(which is like 5 floors). I managed to grap my friends arm so I fell then she fell on top of me. WORSE it was during passing time from class to class. Good thing was that I was overcome with laughter to even be embarrased.

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Heres something embarrassing that just cant be helped....since i seem so "tall"....everytime we have a family get together...i walk by a group of parents and they just cant help but to notice that IM FRICKING TALL...they ALWAYS mention about it...and IT GETS ANNOYING!

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    The most embarrasing thing..... umm..
    Ok, i once was attacked by an xgf in front of everyone of my friends.... 'jumped on my back and was hitting me'.... @_@ .... 'ps. she was the devil'
    Another embarrasing moment, chasing one of my friends through the store and crashing into a stack of toilet paper.... 'at least it hadn't been used'!!
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku Nameless may be famous one day Nameless may be famous one day Nameless's Avatar
    Thanks
    There was one when I was still in Kindergarten. I was sleep walking and suddenly I urinated in a door while standing. My family saw me and they said that I thought it was the Comfort room.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Whats a comfort room??

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast