Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats the most embarising thing youve done?

Otaku roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith's Avatar
    Thanks
    Something about Harry Potter or something like that i wasn't even paying attention.
    This pain is sratching at my bone.
    And this Loneliness won't leave me alone.

Otaku Warthog Launch Champion Rook may be famous one day Rook may be famous one day Rook's Avatar
    Thanks
    OK... heh, heh...
    Yay-yea?

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks
    i guess the most embarising thing iv ever done is walk in and see my cuzzen f**king his girl it was the uglyest thing iv ever seen and an other thing iv done is when i was having a conversation with my friend and one of my other friends came up and ask us what you up to and i blerted out ****ing i felt like a dumass

Do to others as you see fit

Newbie lil_azn_hottie889 may be famous one day lil_azn_hottie889 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    hmm... what was embarising ...
    i remember the first time i gotten a bra... and my step-mom told me to go see if it fit. so i went to the changing room but when i said yes it fit me she inssited me to come out and let her see. i said in chinese that she is going to embarse me but she got so persuasive she got me to come out. then in the corner of my eyes i saw my ex and his friends infront of the store laughing the heads off. that was not cool.

i also remember when i was like in grade 4 and i just went to the washroom but then there was some toliet paper stuck underneth my shoe. the worst of all i didn't notice untill i was done a presentation. ugh* i don't think anyone remembers it. and besides i moved.
    well hello. if anyone wants to be buddies then its fine with me. i know this is cheesy eh? lol

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ectoruss
    Maybe running naked, with a stupid lamp hat on the head, drunk, on a road for almost 1 KM, at night.

I was young, and starved to death. god forgive me.
    i laugh at you, though it could be interesting to see. i once saw a teacher fall down something like 20 stair and then go straigh into the head, that was embarrasing for him.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

TCR Owner and Operator Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem's Avatar
    The land of the Gooch(Goochland), in Virginina. USA
    Thanks
    Ok, this isn't about me but it is awesome. At my school there is this kid named Jared. One day he hides in a Cabinet before class starts and stays in their until Mr.Singer calls for Roll Call. Then he begins making pounding noises and started screaming. Then all ther girls screamed blood murder and ran out the room.

So dang awesome....>_< I had so many conflicting emotions when I heard what he did...
    Trars.com/forums <---The newest hot rpg place

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    Now I know I've done some embarrassing things in my life because I remember what it feels liek to be embarrassed, but I'm being honest here, I cant think of a specific time when I've been embarrassed the most. Nothing sticks out above anything else. Then again I have been known to be very careful and try to avoid embarrassing moments. I dont put myself out on a limb very often. I guess one time I can remember is having a doctor put something in my a$$ when a had a boil on me bum. (Sorry for the graphics there) I was about 18 at the time and remember coming out of there just feeling degraded and kind of violated and yes quite embarrassed. Hell I'm embarrassed typing what I just did, but eh I mean its whatever...

tak
    Otaku tak may be famous one day tak may be famous one day
    Thanks
    when i accidently i ate cat food and evryone around me started to laugh

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast