Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: whats next? (followup to Gundam Seed Destiny?)

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: whats next? (followup to Gundam Seed Destiny?)

I hope they kill off all the little teenie bopper pilots I'm sorry but the alternate universes just annoy me with the whiney kid pilots and their toy Gundams. I like to stick to the main Gundam Timeline. True the alternates have their place but they just get sooooooooooo drug out and the point is completely lost and are so over the top it becomes pointlessly lame. I always like the designs of the gundams but thats about it. Heero from Wing was at least cool until they dubbed it and gave him the voice of a 50 year old smoker lol (I'll never get over that) and Seed pretty much did the same. Its like dummed down Gundam for the masses. At least in the original series that stick to the original cannon they show how in war anyone can die especially kids piloting gundams

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Newbie Guts_Dragonslayer may be famous one day Guts_Dragonslayer may be famous one day Guts_Dragonslayer's Avatar
    Thanks

w00t! Petition for G Gundam!

Really though, it was the only Gundam show I could stand because of the overabundance of whiney emo-kids from the other shows. Plus, tournaments are always fun.

Newbie rowasa334 may be famous one day rowasa334 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Yeah a follow up G Gundam would be the best gundam series to come out since I'm kind of tired of war for gundams. Fighting is much more interesting (to me) and the gundam special abilties really attracted me to the series.

Newbie Kenerve may be famous one day Kenerve may be famous one day Kenerve's Avatar
    Thanks

All i can say is, The tournament is "awesome"
    **If U EvEr GeT LoNlEy...LoOk At ThE SpAcE BeTwEeN Ur FiNgErS AnD ReMemBeR ThAt MiNe FiT TheRe PeRfEcTlY..**

Newbie valkyrie013 may be famous one day valkyrie013 may be famous one day
    Thanks

chances that the next series would be a G gundam sequel isn't likly.. but could be ineresting.. from what i've heard theres 2 posiblitys.. 1 gundam seed - eternity.. a sequal to destiny to make it a trilogy.. with 3 characters returning form destiny..according to some sources.. the other heard before destiny started is a darker toned new alternate universe, hopefully more like the UC timeline of realistic, death to war type of series like the orginals, hopefully with the cooperation of kill em all tomino.. .. but with the director of destiny saying that he would like to finish out the trilogy.. more than likly theres going to be a 3rd seed..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2