Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: what's some good techno/rave/anything related to this?

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Got a few Hyperlinks for ya....

If you want some odd,chaotic and downright inventive electronica try the Richard D James Album from "Aphex Twin".

If you want some melodic, rich and trippy stuff to stare out your window to...try Second Toughest in the Infants from "Underworld".

Or....if your looking for some dark,fast and action style...try Metropol from "Lunatic Calm"

Also, check out, Massive Attack, Prodigy, Orbital, Beautiful Assassins, Source Direct.....got a heck of a alot more, but that should do it....
    Last edited by narrator; Jan 15, 2005 at 11:03 PM.

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    check out DJ Drag N' fly, DJ Dingo, DJ Bird, Sasha, and anything pretty much. Techno has it's ups and downs, but I love it, so I know there's tons of good trance/techno out there. I like a lot of different styles, it's not hard to find bad stuff. O_o or yeeahhh.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lil'applsaus
    yeah, kasai ur friend's stuff I friggin' sweet
    Why thank you. ^_~
    Seduced by Flesh

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mamimi_rue
    check out DJ Drag N' fly, DJ Dingo, DJ Bird, Sasha, and anything pretty much. Techno has it's ups and downs, but I love it, so I know there's tons of good trance/techno out there. I like a lot of different styles, it's not hard to find bad stuff. O_o or yeeahhh.
    ^-^ this i agree with. techno is everywhere, because of it's growing fans.. I even have a pikachu techno song ... o' give back such bad memory's
    Sasha is great.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay's Avatar
    Location Location: Location Location: Error!
    Thanks
    A shame you guys are putting Sasha even in the same sentence as some of these other artists/DJs you guys are naming off. And just so you know, Sasha isn't techno...

Otaku Wobbuffetking may be famous one day Wobbuffetking may be famous one day
    Thanks
    How about trying some new stuff every once in awhile like progressive house or breaks!
    Any suggestions?
    Too cool for a sig.

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Skillzpay
    A shame you guys are putting Sasha even in the same sentence as some of these other artists/DJs you guys are naming off. And just so you know, Sasha isn't techno...

Hmmmm, I think trance / ambient is techno. Techno isn't limited to crap sounds. Just electronicly generated noise from a syn. Therefore, I put Sasha on there.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Otaku Wobbuffetking may be famous one day Wobbuffetking may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Errr no. Even though Trance, Ambient, and Techno are part of the EDM genre they are all different from each other. Therefore, Trance is not Techno.
    Too cool for a sig.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast