Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Whats the stupidest/embarrased thing you ever done

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Whats the stupidest/embarrased thing you ever done

Aww man that is truly horrible Innerhell. I cannot top that. I don;'t get embarrassed too often because I really don't care about anything.

But there was this time when I took a piss in a train station. I was behind a garbage can. I turned around and a police officer was waiting for me to finish so he can get my ID. I try toplay it off by acting like I was counting money, but the wet wall gave me away...

Otaku kogome may be famous one day kogome may be famous one day
    Thanks

in fourth grade we were playing basket ball and some kid hit me with the ball and it hit me right in the face then i got mad at him and punched him in his bad area right in front of the teacher lo actully the little boys name is brad or spirit dweller -sorry bout that

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks

Why am I not surprised that I have to move this to the right section...

Moving from Sensory Pleasures to Cyber Lounge.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm..... well when I lived in NY, some kid was messin with me, and he kinda looked like me, so one day when he was chillin with his grl (she had a shirt held by strings) I took a scissor, and well *snip snip*
    her shirt fell and they were huggin, right, she looked down, and then at him and smacked the good shit right outta him
    that was so wrong, but he got expelled, his grl.... never saw her again, cuz her (.) (.) pix are around where she used to live. thta was mean, but revenge is sweet espcially against preps
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

*~AO's Guardian Angel~* Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo's Avatar
    Thanks

lol i got one....

i was at my friends house and she had some guys over too, it was her b-day party. so im in my bikini looking hot when i jump in. and all of a sudden i lose my top. luckily one of the boys saw my top was missing and helped me by handing me a towel. kinda flashed him too when i grabed it, but he also had to run afterthe other guys who had it and teased me. and because im so big chested they really had fun with it. but i got it back.

thanks for the sig SasuraiHell!!!!

Newbie spirit dweller may be famous one day spirit dweller may be famous one day spirit dweller's Avatar
    trying to find the girl i love but my battles dont impress her
    Thanks

when i first met my now girl friend i threw up on her shoes she was mad at me then puched me then she took me to the nurse
    Last edited by spirit dweller; Sep 18, 2005 at 04:12 PM.
    some times the beast within us wants money and gold
    but i want girls and blood lots of blood

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

It was a few years ago... My dad came to pick me up from school. We went to a local coffee stand for a mocha... And I wasn't feeling to well... There was a line of cars behind us... And I REALLY had to ralf... So I opened the car door and puked everywhere.... I felt better... But as I looked in the side mirror at the car behind us... It was a guy I had a crush on I croutched down in the seat with my mocha... The next week at school, I saw him in the hall.. And instead of laughing at me, he asked me if I was feeling better, and that he knows how it is when you don't feel good. LoL I was still embarrased!!!!!! There was a line of cars full of people I knew!!!!

Newbie FrozenAffairs may be famous one day FrozenAffairs may be famous one day FrozenAffairs's Avatar
    Thanks

thats so nice he would ask you that..... stupidest thing for me is not going out with the girl i liked, stupid me lesson learned though

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast