Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What's up?

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowdeath
    playing infantry
    Infantry online, the game?
    Holy crap, I was an avid player of Infantry years ago!
    Wow, back then it was on my Pentium 166MHz
    Brings back memories...

Anyway, nothing's up for me, just wasting earth's oxygen and precious resources...

Otaku shadowdeath may be famous one day shadowdeath may be famous one day shadowdeath's Avatar
    Thanks
    What was your name? I'm won... if that is any recolation. Im really popular.

Otaku Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee's Avatar
    Thanks
    still studying animation in college and trying to escape. currently going through midterms too and trying to finish my reel cause its due in another week....wah! oh other then that working, playing Shadow Hearts 2 & Nocturne (to long of a title to type), and sleeping.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    In college as well, but that is coming in second to me trying to find myself at the moment. I've got another year and a half left and I dont want to leave college and get caught with my pants down in a mid-life crisis at age 24 so trying to figure out what makes me happy and then maybe a girl who understands me just you know for s&g's and maybe a little romance. (Honestly I feel like I'm in high school at college right now, all this drama, and I'm not in any of it. Like living in an episode of Dawson's Creek up in here.)

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowdeath
    What was your name? I'm won... if that is any recolation. Im really popular.
    I don't really remember what it was, could have been Gouki, Hassun, or something else (I've had numerous usernames in my life...) at was a long time ago anyway, I have no plans on starting to play again.

But that post of yours sure brought back memories. Using a recoilless rifle to vapourize some irritating jetpack-using-shmo who kept harassing me with his submachine guns... Good days.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2