Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Whats Up!?!?!

Newbie narine may be famous one day narine may be famous one day narine's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Whats Up!?!?!

Hi!!! I'm new here. I love anime, music and crap like that. I do sigs, so if you need one then just PM me. I also got a few questions like how big could a sig be? And are you aloud to double post?

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by narine
    Hi!!! I'm new here. I love anime, music and crap like that. I do sigs, so if you need one then just PM me. I also got a few questions like how big could a sig be? And are you aloud to double post?
    Im sure the sig size is a 110 height by 250 width???? I dont know...i jus remember the 110....but to answer the double posting thingy...no ur not allowed to doulbe post...but anyway...welcome to the site and i hope u enjoy it...remember to READ the RULES! LoL..jus makin sure it catches ur eyes...and uhh...stay as active as possible ^_^

Newbie narine may be famous one day narine may be famous one day narine's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well thanks for every thing!

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Crap??? Grumble Grumble

Welcome to AO narine. now the Forum Rules are located here... http://www.animeonline.net/f2/announcements.html
    And to quote the forum Rules...
    -Maximum dimensions for signatures is 110(height)x450(width), maximum filesize is 150kb. ONE IMAGE ONLY!
    Your Sig (at 438 X 150) is a little on the large size... and Double Posting is 'Discouraged'...

And Welcome to EAO and enjoy your stay...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Thanks
    I made the sig smaller so there is no problem there. And I've been in forums before so
    I know how they work. I'm also gonna guess that cursing isn't aloud...

Newbie anime_queen_125 may be famous one day anime_queen_125 may be famous one day
    i live in scottsdale,arizona....and boy its boring over here...
    Thanks
    umm...im new here too...but...umm...i just had a question...i wanted to know two things...i wanted to know if you knew anyother language and how do i get an avatar...yeah...thankies

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    narine, your signature is still too tall. The height limit is 110 and you are above that. You'll need to change the image. Also, you may have been to other forums, but you haven't been to AO. I strongly recommend taking the time to read the forum rules.

Other than that, welcome aboard.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Newbie BrianD may be famous one day BrianD may be famous one day BrianD's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hello, we all like anime here. Or anything related to anime.
    This place isn't like the other forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Zui Quan
    Aye. We must all ph33r t3h Iron Fist (tm).

[ - Want a sig? Click here for one! - ]

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast