Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What's up with school rules?

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What's up with school rules?

they wont allow you to say the pledge of allegiance

Otaku PunkAngel7 may be famous one day PunkAngel7 may be famous one day PunkAngel7's Avatar
    Thanks

I got the worst school its so damn strict! and they say they care about the students "individuality" whatever i was sent the AP's office just for wearing a studded belt! but soon the allowedit and i was free!
    You wouldn't know a good thing
    if it came up and slit your throat

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

The whole hat/sunglasses rule always threw me off... It's considered to "be polite to your peers to remove hats and sunglasses while on school property"... BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH... Schools are so worried about hats and sunglasses being impolite??

Doesn't make sense when there is so much bullying/harrassment going on... In any case... I'm in college now... So I don't have to worry about it anymore! My sympathy to those who do have to deal with all that bull.

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

the rule that you can't wear pajama pants to school. they say it is "too sloppy" but i mean, u can look plenty sloppy without wearing pajama pants, so i don't see what the big deal is...
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Newbie furry angel may be famous one day furry angel may be famous one day furry angel's Avatar
    Thanks

heh. where to begin... no electric appliances, no slinky bookbags (you know...the ones tha have the the logos on them and they are like backpacks but instead of straps there are like string.....ehh, hard to explain >_<) no shoes, just sneakers, skirs below the knees. no shorts for girls, and must wear uniform. You are not allowed to change to regular clothing even after school ended (if you wanna change in the bathroom taht is)

people need to listen to music, i mean we all take some long commute. bookbags, well, who cares what they are as long as they carry books. the sneaker rule really ticks me off....i mean....though it is a uniform school, why bother with such specifics as footwear!??! and we should be able to change after school is over right? getting caught in a uniform shirt outside school IN THAT uniform is like just being asked to be beat up...

Vampire Prince Archery 2000 Champion kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei's Avatar
    Thanks

school rules suck and they r adding something else to the "CODE VEHAVIOR"

Otaku kogome may be famous one day kogome may be famous one day
    Thanks

uniforms....cant we show school pride without tucked in ugly shirts?

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

- Sunglasses, and hats because it shows no rudeness to anybody. That's not true.
    - Listening to teachers all the time because they aren't always right. Teachers can sometimes be evil.
    - Having security because they are just lazy, fat people, who make up rules and stuff, to try to keep kids "straight."
    - Not dressing how you like because what's wrong with expressing yourself.
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast