Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What's up with school rules?

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What's up with school rules?

another rule i don't get is that ur not allowed to chew gum during school. even teachers that allow u to eat food in the classroom sometimes won't let u chew gum. what is up with that???
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Otaku twistergal723 may be famous one day twistergal723 may be famous one day twistergal723's Avatar
    Thanks

Now some rules like with the gum I can understand....Once its out of flavor you stick it under the desk and its always a pain in the ass to clean it up...But like many people said the hat and the sunglasses rule kinda threw me off...In my school we don't have lockers and we carry around backpack to carry all of our books and stuff....That my dear friends is a safty hazard...I could easily slip a gun or knife(have been tempted many a times)into there and kill somebody.....Anyways I have worn what I always wanted to wear nomatter what the dumb rule says....I can't count how many times I've been in the House Admin's for wearing what was "inapropiate"...That is a bunch a bull....

I'm ♥mazing!

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

gawd the most stupidest school rule for me was that you cant wear scrunchies on your wrist. Its mostly because they might symbolize a gang color like black rag or etc. Its really stupid....

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Otaku emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan's Avatar
    Thanks

ok my school is freakin retarted!
    #1- our skirts cant be more than four inches from the bottom of our knee its like because we shouldnt be concentrating on how our legs look like but school work
    #2- we cant wear flip flops cuz toes are so freakin hotT!
    #3- we have to wear belts and tuck in our shirts because weapons could be hiddin in our shirts. . .
    Don't let me be.

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by emmy_chan
    ok my school is freakin retarted!
    #1- our skirts cant be more than four inches from the bottom of our knee its like because we shouldnt be concentrating on how our legs look like but school work
    #2- we cant wear flip flops cuz toes are so freakin hotT!
    #3- we have to wear belts and tuck in our shirts because weapons could be hiddin in our shirts. . .
    same over here too......I hate tucking in my shirt so damn much!!!!!!!

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Newbie Black Lily may be famous one day Black Lily may be famous one day
    Thanks

mmm....school is really tough!!!! their new sytem in our school really drains every single brain cell you have.......its soooo annoying.....

Newbie animenet may be famous one day animenet may be famous one day
    Thanks

OK. listen to this:

Schools dont allow weapons, because its a really big danger to kids if other kids have weapons. BUT, schools have you bring school supplies like pencils, pens, scissors, ETC.
    If someone is pissed, they can use the scissors or pens/pencils to stab people! Also, I have been to 5 different schools, all of which had computer classes. The computer classed piss me off because they always hire some really old person to teach you stuff. Im not against old people, but Im just saying that old folks arent really wizzes when it comes to technology. Half of the time, I know more about the computer then the teacher does!

"wow, you can do that?" is the usual response I get when showing my computer teacher something.

Otaku tom_san may be famous one day tom_san may be famous one day tom_san's Avatar
    Thanks

ok stupidest school rule ever... "u have to be here to learn"... says who?

i wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast