Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: What's up with school rules?

Newbie Aiselin may be famous one day Aiselin may be famous one day Aiselin's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What's up with school rules?

Staying after school if we are late... even if by a minute. Doesn't make sense, because half the time the bus I have to wait for doesn't stop, and if the first three don't, then I have to walk 15 minutes to another bus stop and wait for a different bus, then walk from where I get off...

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

If you skip a class they expell you....
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Otaku Hokuro may be famous one day Hokuro may be famous one day Hokuro's Avatar
    Thanks

Stupidest rule ever:Tuck in your shirt & earn a hall pass. This bugs the hell out of me! My shirt always gets untucked when I'm rushing my a$$ to 7 different classes! & If it's out, I have to wait on the bench during football! The Board of Education will pay for this.
    *Clenches teeth*
    AO SEX LEGEND ...turn the page...

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

If you get in a fight and you hurt a staff member you get expelled and the cops are contacted and you are fined with battery...
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Newbie corrupter_of_words may be famous one day corrupter_of_words may be famous one day
    Thanks

My school only allows plain black hair accesories..plain black watches..they bother about how we get our hair done..*sigh..the list goes on..

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

one of my friends got detention for wearing cat ears and another of my friends got detention for holding a hat
    and apparently, wallet chains are considered deadly weapons
    hmm... there's nothing about that in the rulebooks
    they're trying to take away all our shiny stuff!!
    NOOOooo...!!

[-_-]
    I love my girlfriend.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4