Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: whats the worst day youve had?

Otaku nightsly may be famous one day nightsly may be famous one day nightsly's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: whats the worst day youve had?

Hey those are pritty bad Sry guys I just thought its nice sometime to remember the sad things. So they dont die.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Today was my worst day.

Dam this spam crap!! lol

Otaku nightsly may be famous one day nightsly may be famous one day nightsly's Avatar
    Thanks

spam. yea I allready get wachu mean. cant stand it. yo kastelic4444 waz it on ur who system?

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nightsly
    spam. yea I allready get wachu mean. cant stand it. yo kastelic4444 waz it on ur who system?
    No, all these spam topics!!

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

today acutally...my so called 'freinds' made fun of me, and humiliated me in front of at least 30 people just because i like anime and anime websites
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark angel swordsman
    today acutally...my so called 'freinds' made fun of me, and humiliated me in front of at least 30 people just because i like anime and anime websites
    Tell them to get with the bleeping times!!

Newbie Kyuukouka may be famous one day Kyuukouka may be famous one day Kyuukouka's Avatar
    Thanks

For me would have to be working at my first job, in a retaurant. I slip on the floor, and put my arm out to steady myself on the nearest object, which happened to be a insanly hot large deep fat fryer! My whole hand up to my wrist went in. I managed to stop it blistering to bad, by running my hand under a nearby tap for 1 hour (seriously). I had to have my hand covered in cream and an air tight bag taped around my wrist for 3 days. I managed to avoid serious scaring though. Wasn't fun!

Every man dies, few really live

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

It's interesting when you laugh at others, but you get angry when people laugh at you.
    Anyways, my worst day was when I was back from school (had a fight) then I was given about a dozen chores at home, which I couldn't do properly then I was yelled at for no reason and that was supposed to be the start of the winter holidays

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3