Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: whats wrong with kids today?

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: whats wrong with kids today?

To be honest we are lazy and its because society has gradually shifted to being more and more easy. Things arent as laborious for us as they use to be because we're more technologically advanced. And for most its just human nature to take the easy road, why strain yourself when you dont have to? But then there are some people that are flat lazy and its not because of technology but pure ignorance, in fairness to that statement though I think there have always been people like that.

Newbie Harukosan may be famous one day Harukosan may be famous one day Harukosan's Avatar
    Thanks

Unhappy whats wrong with kids today?

To be honest we are lazy and its because society has gradually shifted to being more and more easy. Things arent as laborious for us as they use to be because we're more technologically advanced. And for most its just human nature to take the easy road, why strain yourself when you dont have to? But then there are some people that are flat lazy and its not because of technology but pure ignorance, in fairness to that statement though I think there have always been people like that.

Thats what I wanted to tellin otherwords
    My best friend is me shadow

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

I strive to make myself better everyday

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

If you look at it statistically it really boils down to the fact that most kids are much more spoiled nowadays. Everything is at their fingertips now, internet is more common, parents shelve out loads of money nowadays, kids aren't beat as much as they used to (ahh the goold ol' days) oh....and since we're on topic....seeing 12 year olds with a cell-phone is just plain wrong ok?

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kogome
    i guess less dispilent there being more smart elick and lazy [like i am in the morning] so more punishment no idea
    Lets break out them beating sticks and teach them young'ns a lesson! Yee Haw!

There's nothing wrong with the youth of today, in fact, youth crime is actually on the decline, its only because of a few cases where some youths have committed a major crime, that make it seem like its a major problem, when in fact, its only an isolated incident.

Otaku Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk's Avatar
    On the battlefield, hiding behind you with a knife...
    Thanks

No discipline, yes that's very true, although I can say my parents are Lax, they have their ways of disciplining me(not physically). Video games definately help to make things worse, GTA for sure. I myself constantly play games, but nothing of that sort, im a RPG kinda person myself, so you can imagine I don't cause trouble(I'm an artist too, so no reason for that). Lack of understanding and kids growing up in bad areas affects the way they act. The question isn't really "What is wrong with kids today"

I would say it's more like "why aren't we raising our kids right?"(only assuming the question is targeted at those punks that the original question referred to.

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

I beat hookers to death on GTA all the time and I'm ok

Otaku Tenseiga may be famous one day Tenseiga may be famous one day Tenseiga's Avatar
    Thanks

Honestly can we really say there is anything wrong with kids today I mean every generation has said 'theres something wrong withn kids these days' our great grandparents said it about our parents generation our grandparents said it about our parents generation and our parents say it about our generation. Sure these days kids arent great but no one can blame it on society, or the media thats just an excuse. The problem with kids that are REALLY wrong today is parents that dont care. Sure kids can be bad and lazy but when the time comes they have to grow up and take responibility or they arent going to make it in this world. I'm fifteen and I know that. In short I dont think kids today are as bad as we make them out to be but sure things are getting worse

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast