Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9

Thread: whats wrong with kids today?

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: whats wrong with kids today?

Quote Originally Posted by Cheza
    Apart from growing up in a different society, I think that kids are just more open minded and know stuff much younger than when we were young...I mean my little sister already knows about sex just from watching the Discovery Channel and she's just 5 I mean I learned all that when I was about 9.
    Your mom lets her watch that stuff on tv.

Newbie teebow may be famous one day teebow may be famous one day
    Thanks

kids dont get enough credit.. i mean their not exactly stupid they have some sense ... example:
    when i was little i knew stuff i shouldnt have, like when i didnt want to go to school i rubbed my ear with a ear bud thinngy and it went all red so when i went to the doctor he would say that it was just a bit red an sore so i got the day off school, i was in like year 1 or 2 and my point to that story is i wasnt exactly stupid, i knew how to get out of things, and well i just think little kids these days play dumb but they really know more then they should.....
    thats what i think
    Destination is a State of Mind

Newbie hinamori may be famous one day hinamori may be famous one day hinamori's Avatar
    newfoundland, canada (we don't live in igloos)
    Thanks

we need robots

Otaku PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot's Avatar
    Thanks

Please explain what your talking about? I can't see any relevance to the topic in your post. Maybe you mean we need robots to beat our kids? Or maybe, we should turn our kids into robots? WTF?

Thinking is the leading cause of death among the stupid.
    Signature and Avatar made by Zackraa. Thanks!

Otaku Sabishii_Mitsukai may be famous one day Sabishii_Mitsukai may be famous one day Sabishii_Mitsukai's Avatar
    Thanks

luv the mario avatar hun. ANYWAY lol.for all the bad bratty spoiled shitty kids who are bad, all they need is a good beating. and theyre good to go.
    The maximum dimnsions for an image in your signature is 110 pixels high and 450 pixels wide, please find an image which complies with this.
    -WOO fat PRIDE BABII!! i wana get that book
    **luv ya roldie, and no im not a gold digga**

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9