Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: whats your.....

Otaku Haruka X may be famous one day Haruka X may be famous one day Haruka X's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ghost World's a good movie, it's one of my favorites.

Newbie nurikochan_love may be famous one day nurikochan_love may be famous one day
    Thanks
    i like a lot of movies....

Newbie Seijuro_Kasumi may be famous one day Seijuro_Kasumi may be famous one day Seijuro_Kasumi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Waii Mrs. Sesshoumaru Anne Rice Rules and Interview with the vampire would definantly be in the top 3 of my favorite movies. However i am going to go with The Fifth Element. It was funny, action packed, had love and had great actors. Bruce Willis is awesome. The movie contained all the elements that i enjoy in a movie not sticking to just one, but including all, which kept me interested.
    Anna & Kas's Frosted mini postiesĀ©..... mmmm
    The artist formerly known as Shandi XP

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    The Cell. If you've ever seen it, you'll know what I mean...it's crazy, and it's my favorite because I'm addicted to sci-fi and.. the whole concept of the movie was excellent... I dunno, I don't think I could get sick of that film.. it's just awesome ^____^
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dark City. Probably the biggest left-right hook i ever received in a theatre (that ending was so damn unexpected) i just love the tone, the 1940's look and feel and the overall story is well written and finely executed. Grimm sci-fi at it's best.

Newbie insane_interpol_fan may be famous one day insane_interpol_fan may be famous one day insane_interpol_fan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ha ha my favorite movie of all time is 2001: A Space Odessey. Just see it for yourself, you'll either get confused or spellbound.

Otaku GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mine is Battle Royale, though many just think its cool because of its violence and sedistic cruel nature i agree i also like that but they movie also has allot of philosophy and meanings to all the deaths.

The movie is exciting and interesting and following the roles of the characters was somewhat i challenge but after watching the movie like 10 times or more i finally got it, i even bought the dvd on reguler and special release.

Anyone have the collor? i saw some on ebay but im a little scared of the things.Jan

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks
    Oh, god, thats so hard! I have favorites of different genres but not one absolute favorit. But to just name one, the Lion King- now that always has my heart.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3