Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: whats your dream job......

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ketaro
    be a computer programer and a web designer!!! sounds kool!!!
    i live your dream i'm a webdeveloper for a company in jamaica. but i really wanted to be a docter. look how far from my initial dream i ended up.
    Opensources is where my heart is
    Ishida Uryuu - The true one winged angel

Newbie virginkid may be famous one day virginkid may be famous one day virginkid's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dream jobs~ my all-time impossible ones are pop artist and animation director.^^;;

No harm wishing right? Actually I really want to become a doctor or perhaps tour guide in my later life so I can roam the world.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    Doing whatever I want without care or worry and getting paid for it.

But if I have to work an actual job, it'd be a novelist. Correction, a successful novelist who makes more than enough money.

Newbie 100% may be famous one day 100% may be famous one day
    Thanks
    To start high you need alot of money and know how to use that money to make it grow.
    Directors start with 1 million and that million can get bigger depending on your creativity and good directing of your film. You could become a George Lucas.

A single seed make a tree. Remmember that.

Im a game devlopper, web devlopper, Flash Devlopper and 3D artist. Im proud of it but it still isn't enough because i also wanna be a director and own a studio with my name on it. Unfortunaly like everyone, i started low, If my parents was rich i could own a studio and no they are not so i have to start at the floor. maybe one day ill had enough money to build one.

Be a boss to be a successful person.
    A dime can make you rich if you start saving.
    Last edited by 100%; Jun 10, 2005 at 08:34 AM.

Otaku Vaines may be famous one day Vaines may be famous one day Vaines's Avatar
    Thanks
    I want to work in a manga and anime DVDs edition company (which could be possible, especially since I have friends working there already, I got some free DVDs yay! ), write books on society and how to think of making the world a better place (I study Sociology), and be a webdesigner on my time off (which I'm already doing , but on my own account for now, and the only times I made websites for others it was for free :P).

Hey, sounds like a neat plan to me, although I've always wanted to create a lot, I believe I can do that in my free time.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks
    write books and/or comics.
    also i would like to make those bokks and/or comics video games with my own gaming co. with my friends I DREAM BIG
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks
    This answer is probably really obvious, but I just want a job where I can sit around and do minimal to no work and still be paid quite lavishly. Mabye security at the dollar store. No that doesn't pay well >.<

Newbie 100% may be famous one day 100% may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mega
    This answer is probably really obvious, but I just want a job where I can sit around and do minimal to no work and still be paid quite lavishly. Mabye security at the dollar store. No that doesn't pay well >.<
    7$ per hour.

You must be have passed at least elementary school. Even a kid could do it. Also security peoples piss me off

Ahhh yes.. when i was young i put that security lame ass to the ground and kick it then i ran away with my gang... ohhh it was soo funny. For me not for the security.

Get that job and you'll be sorry.
    Last edited by 100%; Jun 10, 2005 at 08:07 PM.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast