Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: whats your dream job......

Otaku slayer_cloner may be famous one day slayer_cloner may be famous one day slayer_cloner's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: whats your dream job......

Mine would be to run a fancy restuaruant, that way nicely dressed people can only come in and i can kick people out that don't belong(like they did to me , i shall have my revange!) There'll be a bouncer there too.

Newbie JoSo13 may be famous one day JoSo13 may be famous one day JoSo13's Avatar
    Thanks

mine is to make games and flash toons that all the ppl that see/play it would lagh with joy, I live to make others hapey.

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks

Personal massuse of the Colorado Avalanche, Denver Nuggets, Denver Broncos, and Colorado Rockies. Get a true multicultural experience, and get paid very, very well. Oh yeah, and I'd get to touch naked guys. Wooo!

And I remember now, at the top of my lungs in my arms, she dies, she dies.

Controlling you through a chip in your butt since 2004

Otaku slayer_cloner may be famous one day slayer_cloner may be famous one day slayer_cloner's Avatar
    Thanks

Red face Re: whats your dream job......

you just can't wait I prefer touching naked women

Thank You Namless and the rest of the sig team i love it!
    -one image only.

Newbie drangel may be famous one day drangel may be famous one day drangel's Avatar
    Thanks

elementary i wanted to become an interior designer, high school i wanted to be a doctor or a lawyer, in college i wanted to be an author/writer/journalist and now that im working i want to be a social worker.

Take Charge.

Thanks

yeah, i used to want to be an Archeaologist (person that excavates ancient bones and artifacts)

Thank You Namless and the rest of the sig team i love it!
    -one image only.

Newbie drangel may be famous one day drangel may be famous one day drangel's Avatar
    Thanks

funny how things change when you grow up. before, it seemed like a cool job to be a doctor but then you get to realize that curing other people is not as great as it seems to be. archealogist, yeah. that seems cool, digging up stuff and then if you're really smart or unbelievably lucky, you'll unearth something that's ancient or would change the direction of science or history.

Take Charge.

Otaku sukotsu9 may be famous one day sukotsu9 may be famous one day sukotsu9's Avatar
    Thanks

It would've been cool to integrate a poll with this thread to see how many (or if) people were actually working in their dream job.

There are many aspects of my job that I really enjoy; there are others that continually challenge me to the point of insanity. My previous job was with an International development agency, though I didn't appreciate it as much as I do now. If I could fuse my current duties (telecommuting is good) with my previous job (working your own schedule is better), my life would be fullfilled.

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast