Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats your dream job

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Whats your dream job

I want to be a historian and have my own little museum dedicated to educating people on Nazi Germany and the Holocaust (my famliy is full of Holocaust survivors). I also want to be a crazy artist that no one discovers... Only after I am dead does my artwork become recognized, and put on postcards... *sigh*

But in all reality, I'm looking forawrd to starting art school, and becomeing a graphic artist.

Newbie tekkenfan_kevin may be famous one day tekkenfan_kevin may be famous one day tekkenfan_kevin's Avatar
    Thanks

Wink Re: Whats your dream job

I am currently training for a computer technician job. I'm happy because I've always been interested in computers.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

i would like to become either an author, comic book writer, and game programmer/ company leader. an author because i think that my stories aree good a comic writer for the same reason and a game designer/owner for the same reason

Newbie Rhian may be famous one day Rhian may be famous one day Rhian's Avatar
    Thanks

I wanna become an author.... at least as famous as JK Rowling XD (No really, I want that) Oh and of course I wanna get my first book published on my 18th birthday, I think I'd beat the Eragon-record then, though I dunno for sure (I think I'm better at writing though XD)
    Oh and well, in case I don't become a famous author I'd like to be a diplomat or a judge or something like that... o~o

Newbie Kasuki-kun may be famous one day Kasuki-kun may be famous one day Kasuki-kun's Avatar
    Rochester Hills , Michigan(but dont go after me please)
    Thanks

my dream job has to be one in tokyo like a anime drawer ive gone to schools for this types of drawings but i really want to do that so im going (soon) as soon as i pass hs man why is it taking so long i hope that there is a job opening for that though

DESTROY ALL HUMANS AND HALF BREEDS THE WORLD IS FIT FOR ONLY DEMONS

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Dream job: Criminal defense attorney... While I bartend on the side
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

My dream job is to become a web designer because i like web designs, if i become one i would be able to make lots of money, after becoming a web designer i would like to expand my designing skills by learning game designing.

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

My is to work with my teacher in animes and to be the cartoonist I was to be born to be,

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast