• University level

11 26.19%
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Whats your education level

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Whats your education level

Quote Originally Posted by teddeler
    Take advantage of the festival while you're there. It was the funnest thing going on when I was there.
    Yeah, the Shakespearean Festival is what brings the money to Cedar City. That and the Renaissance Festival that they hold in the city park before the Shakespeare events.

Of course, the best part of the festival is watching plays in the Adam's Theatre, which is a near-perfect replica of the Globe Theatre.

Otaku NightFox may be famous one day NightFox may be famous one day NightFox's Avatar
    Thanks

Now that poll in starting to form I can only say one thing...
    Good job everyone we are all rather high educated.
    So keep reading and maybe we all could find decent job someday.

But as my teacher said at junior high: " You aren't reading and learning for me or for your parents,
    you are learing for yourself and for life."
    And few years after that I really can say that he was right about that.

Love hurts...trust me I know, I really do...

Otaku Avatarjuern may be famous one day Avatarjuern may be famous one day Avatarjuern's Avatar
    Thanks

..........um....high school.....................aka hell....with posers............................lots of posers................................. it all just sucks...............sucks so much......

Banned Musouka-chan may be famous one day Musouka-chan may be famous one day Musouka-chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Uhm, I have my High school diploma, and I'm getting my degree in Web Developing next year for College

Otaku Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange 216
    Heh... Feels strange to say it, but I made it to college. Who'da thunk it, right?
    Anyhow, I'm a major in philosophy and plan on using that philosophy undergrad education as a precursor to a law degree. Philosophy is great for learning how to construct a solid argument and to learn what to look for in someone else's argument when you've gotta refute them.
    *High five* Ahh a fellow Philosophy Major

I'm in my last year of University I get my degree in May 2006, I'm just counting down the days. I major in Philosophy and minor in English. I started out majoring in English, but discovered Philosophy and switched majors last year.
    I'm going into education afterwards to get my B.Ed. and perhaps if I am not poor beyond words I will take the LSATS and apply to law school. Initially I was going to take the LSATS and try for law school, but I got lazy and missed the deadline to register for it, and thus it became too late for me to apply to law school. So I decided to give education a whirl. Oh well if anything I will have a teaching licence and I could always fall back on being a high school teacher if it came to it.

I also want to go into film and if i find teaching boring I just might get back into that. For the time being I don't have any time to pursue a career in the film industry, too many essays
    I shouldn't even be on here I have 3 10 page term papers to write in a day and a half..... :|
    Procrastination rules
    - "Ash: Gimme some sugar, baby."-

Otaku Mistress Isis may be famous one day Mistress Isis may be famous one day Mistress Isis's Avatar
    Thanks

my education level is fairly high although i don't show it and i usually surprise my teachers at the end of the year will my knowledge so yea

awesome sig, thanx aiora

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I'm supposed to be a senior but they won't label me as one till next semester cuz I'm behind like a credit...its cuz last year as a junior I hardly ever went to school funny I still passed but failed Algebra cuz the teacher couldn't pass me because of my absenses but I still had a passing grade....
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Starting out in college, first semester is coming to a close.
    No major!
    I want to expand my horizons before I know which to choose. ^_^

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast