Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Whats your Fav game

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks

Whats your Fav game

Felt I should nip this one in the bud to

Mine above all is Final Fantasy (all of them) and I love all shooters rpgs mmorps I really like all games except sports they can DIE DIE NOW
    Tom: Maybe we are a supreme being who was having self identity problems.
    Luis: Find yourself a women who loves video games as much as you do and you'll have have problems.

Otaku Karn may be famous one day Karn may be famous one day Karn's Avatar
    Thanks
    My favorite game is hard to call. I'm split between Gunstar Heroes (Genesis) and Guardian Heroes (Saturn), both by Treasure.

My favorite series of games is The King of Fighters...I really enjoy the style of the game, the characters, storyline (one of the few fighting games where I actually pay attention to the story), and gameplay. I've played a lot of fighting games, but none appeal to me quite like KoF (and Garou: MOTW). My favorite KoF game is 98 for the characters and play, but I liked 97 for the in depth storyline and endings, and 96 for the stylized way it was presented and the Boss Team.

Honorable mention for fighting games: World Heroes Perfect by ADK.

Newbie BlueTigerFour may be famous one day BlueTigerFour may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Best game i've ever played: the original Deus ex Machina for PC. Incredible story, dynamic character evolution. That game still has insane replay value.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    i really liked beyond oasis and gunstart heroes

Newbie ariark may be famous one day ariark may be famous one day ariark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Of course its Final fantasy Viii, FF X and i know its gonna be FF Xi and oh yeah Shadow Hearts... Cool battle system with their Original Rpg Style...

Otaku Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale's Avatar
    Thanks
    Final Fantasy IX is my all-time favorite game. Gotta love the game that introduced me to both Final Fantasy and RPGs.

Otaku paultjuh may be famous one day paultjuh may be famous one day
    Thanks
    it's not even out but my favorite game now already is; brothers in arms
    expected q1 2005

Otaku Purplefire may be famous one day Purplefire may be famous one day Purplefire's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is a hard one, but so far I'm going to have go with Final Fantasy X because its the only game i really came close to beating and had an enjoyable storyline. I also liked Lunar 2 and Tales of Destiny 2 are fun games to play even if they are a bit older. Kingdom Hearts is a fun game also.

80% Evil l 5% Insane l 15% Addict l 0% Lack of Guinea Pigs
    lAnime TalklAnime OnlinelOtaku BoardslMini Tokyo

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast