at the top of my list its got 2 b ff7, 10 & 10-2
    but my other faves are:
    kingdom hearts
    golden sun1 & 2
    shadow hearts
    grandia 1 & 2
    .hack
    as u can probly tell im a major rpg fan

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    1. Super Mario 64
    2. Super Mario World
    3. Super Smash Bro. Melee
    4. Super Mario Bro.
    5. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
    6. Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
    7. Starfox 64
    8. Star Wars jedi knight2: jedi outcast
    9. Mario Kart 64
    10.Donkey Kong Country

Newbie Saph Phyre may be famous one day Saph Phyre may be famous one day Saph Phyre's Avatar
    Thanks
    Favorite is a hard thing to pick, mostly because I can't find a way to compare what I like about certain genres of games. For instanance, my favorite RPG of all time I Xenogears, I love the way the game plays. The characters are interesting, it comfuses the player but so much that they stop playing. It builds a mystery. I look at Xenogears much the way I look at a complicated movie, each time I play the game I see something different or new in it, similiar to watching Akira or Fallen. As for FPS, I'm just getting in to that genre, but as it stands the answer to my favorite game there is UT2004 and more specifically the team based games like CTF, TeamDeathmatch, Invasion and Jailbreak. UT allows me to work off stress and right now in my life I need that. Another genre of game that I would like to add is tabletop RPGs. For that type of game I look no farther than Dungeons and Dragons. Although in this case I don't think it is the game, Dungeons and Dragons is all about finding the right group of people to play the game with. D and D allows me to be something I'm not, it allows me to escape from the constraints of this world into another world where I can participate in battle that are in the history books of that world (one of my friends favorite things to DM).
    Staring at the ice covered passage...
    "I'm just going to throw this acorn at the ice it to see..." Kizumi started to say but was quickly interruped as Laton yelled at her with wide eyes "NO!"
    DM: "Only a cleric and a wizard could argue over the destructive power of an acorn...”

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    I like adventure/action, racing, fighting, and RPG's. I always compare them in gameplay, graphics, style, everything. as you can see, I like Nintendo the best, they have awesome games and legendary characters.

Newbie Nuin may be famous one day Nuin may be famous one day
    Thanks

Thumbs up My games

My fave games are final fantasy 9, 8, 10.
    dark cloud2
    Kingdom hearts

Newbie JonMItz may be famous one day JonMItz may be famous one day JonMItz's Avatar
    Thanks
    EarthBound.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4