Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats your fav RPG ?

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Zelda's the only rpg game I'm really into, even though it's not a typical rpg, more like half rpg, half adventure.

Otaku Juice may be famous one day Juice may be famous one day Juice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by narrator
    Earthbound
    The Legend of Zelda (all)
    Secret of Evermore
    Final Fantasy 7
    Final Fantasy; Crystal Chronicles
    Saga Frontier II
    Star Wars:Knights of the Old Republic

Yesh i agree totally. y didn't i think of them. KOTOR for its innovation, Earthbound for its style and modern time story, Zelda... nough said, except i'd change FF7 to either FF9 or FF3

Talk less, Say More. Eat Less, Chew More. Whine Less, Breath More. Fear Less, Hope More. Hate Less, Love More.
    And all good things are yours

Newbie pookie9 may be famous one day pookie9 may be famous one day pookie9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by midnite_1
    Kigdom Hearts is cool too but, I dont know why people hate. Almost all my friends hate it. Is it only just the Disney chracters ?
    Well, I rather enjoyed Kingdom Hearts. Some of my friends automatically think this game is "corrupt" because of the Disney interaction; these suckers don't even know what they're missing. Well, if they played it and hated it, at least they bothered picking it up and trying it. Some of my other friends are just low on budget, so they have to spend their money wisely and avoided Kingdom Hearts because of the Disney appearance.

As for favourite RPG, when it comes down to this I don't really know which one I found the best overall to play. I recently finished Megaman X Command Mission and it was okay for a quick run through, though the story wasn't that well written. Another reason why I thought it wasn't bad was because I'm an X fan so.. And i'm currently playing Shadow Hearts Covenant and it's pretty great thus far. Well .. I guess I'm going to say Lufia and Lufia II, and the Star Ocean series. And to name a Squaresoft one, Final Fantasy V and VII. :P

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Blech! I can't stand Kingdom Hearts. I don't care if it's good, key+sword=gay. No, keys are not meant to be swords, keys are meant to be keys. Nope, can't stand it.

Newbie midnite_1 may be famous one day midnite_1 may be famous one day midnite_1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pookie9
    Well, I rather enjoyed Kingdom Hearts. Some of my friends automatically think this game is "corrupt" because of the Disney interaction; these suckers don't even know what they're missing. Well, if they played it and hated it, at least they bothered picking it up and trying it. Some of my other friends are just low on budget, so they have to spend their money wisely and avoided Kingdom Hearts because of the Disney appearance.

As for favourite RPG, when it comes down to this I don't really know which one I found the best overall to play. I recently finished Megaman X Command Mission and it was okay for a quick run through, though the story wasn't that well written. Another reason why I thought it wasn't bad was because I'm an X fan so.. And i'm currently playing Shadow Hearts Covenant and it's pretty great thus far. Well .. I guess I'm going to say Lufia and Lufia II, and the Star Ocean series. And to name a Squaresoft one, Final Fantasy V and VII. :P
    Megaman X looks cool ! I really want that game !

She is too CUTE ! (^_^)

Newbie Citara may be famous one day Citara may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Shadow Hearts and Legacy of Kain

Newbie Dark_Soul may be famous one day Dark_Soul may be famous one day Dark_Soul's Avatar
    Thanks
    All Final Fantasy saga (except FFX, never played it) and Kingdom Hearts

Cuando oigas a un niño preguntar "¿Por que el sol viene y se va?"
    Dile "Porque en esta vida no hay luz sin obscuridad"

Newbie Immortal may be famous one day Immortal may be famous one day
    Thanks
    FFVIII, Diablo and Diablo 2. I don't play many RPG's but really enjoyed these ones, especially FFVIII and it's mixture of new and old tech being used side by side at times.
    Last edited by Immortal; Jan 29, 2005 at 11:42 PM.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast