Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Whats your fav RPG ?

Newbie Debzie00 may be famous one day Debzie00 may be famous one day Debzie00's Avatar
    Thanks
    Suikoden I & II. Those games are works of art in my eyes. They engaged me for so long, and I don't think many other people got the chance to rent them, thanks to me, lol.
    ° Memories are nice,
    ..but that's all they are. °

± deviantART Page ± Minitokyo Page ± Silent Hill ± Audio Scrobbler Profile ±

Newbie thezerosystem may be famous one day thezerosystem may be famous one day thezerosystem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Chrono Cross. Even though I never finished it (And now it's in MORATORIUM *sob*), it was absurdly colorful. Looking at made me dizzy. I loved it.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would have to say Final Fantasy or Xenosaga are really good I just liked the game play of both of them

Newbie Lei Kiyone may be famous one day Lei Kiyone may be famous one day Lei Kiyone's Avatar
    Thanks
    Suikoden III. Though the battle system was lacking, I come to expect that in a turn-based RPG anyway. Best story, character's, and innovation i've ever seen in an RPG. Can't wait to play the new prequel, IV.

2 is indeed awesome, but I just happen to like it's sequel more. Still Debzie, finally glad to find another Suikoden fan on here. o_O

By the way, everyone...Zelda games aren't really RPG's....they are platformers. Don't think they fit into this category.
    Last edited by Lei Kiyone; Feb 15, 2005 at 06:38 PM.

Banned-looks like you were beat hunh little kid the_weird_one may be famous one day the_weird_one may be famous one day the_weird_one's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have never played a lot of the games you guys posted here, such as Suikoden III. i guess i have just never got around to getting and playing them.

Newbie Lei Kiyone may be famous one day Lei Kiyone may be famous one day Lei Kiyone's Avatar
    Thanks
    The Suikoden series is a real gem. Been overlooked, as they got caught up in the horrible RPG cycle at the same time the more visually stunning Final Fantasy and other RPG's came out, wheras Suikoden lacked. Great games though, I reccomend to all RPG fans.

Newbie Jr. rubedo may be famous one day Jr. rubedo may be famous one day Jr. rubedo's Avatar
    Thanks
    i like ffx, xenosaga 1 and 2 they are very good games. great graphics especially xenosaga 1 and 2

Otaku vb0xn4rd may be famous one day vb0xn4rd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Hrm, I'm gonna hafta say my favorite RPG is Mario Tennis for GBC. Yep, you read that right. Seriously, not only is it fun to play tennis, you gain experience and level up doing it!

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast