Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Whats your favourite gundam.

Newbie Violent Jay may be famous one day Violent Jay may be famous one day Violent Jay's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Whats your favourite gundam.

I've always liked da Wing Zero gundam, I think dat it's da coolest
    I love Jessika(my wife)&Lilliana(my daughter)

Thx for the sig and avi Zackraa this is your boy Violent Jay

Newbie the_juan may be famous one day the_juan may be famous one day the_juan's Avatar
    Thanks

for me, i think, the five customs from the movie, namely:

Wing zero
    Deathscythe
    Nataku
    H-arms
    Sandrock
    Tallgeese

coz the designs are great. oh, and Freedom from Seed too.
    Be happy while you're LIVING, for you're a LONG-TIME DEAD...

Newbie Dark Phoenix may be famous one day Dark Phoenix may be famous one day Dark Phoenix's Avatar
    Thanks

You guys know nothing of Gundam, and if any of you were real Gundam Otaku's or if any, then you'll know who rules and who divides! I see you have some knowledge of the Gundam but did you know Death_Knight that you say you like "New Gundam", it's correct model name is "Nu Gundam". Thought I should correct you. Anyways, heresmy favorites and with stats why. But my nature goes to the Universal Century M.S. also You can say Tallgeese is your favorite Gundam when its not one, just like the Gouf, Zaku, Gelgoog and anything else.
    =======================

XXXG-01H2 Gundam Heavyarms Kai- This gundam is as leathal as they come. With an arsenal that can bring a one man war, it pointless to even match this state of the art Gundam. With enough ammo and firepower to take an army, this is one Gundam to be reckon with. Why.....this is why: With its equipment and design features Heavyarms Kaiis equipped with Proximity Sensors, range is unknown/ Self-destruct system. Fixed armaments of 2 x Vulcan Gun, fire-linked & mounted intp the head/ 2 x Machinecannon, fire-linked & mounted in the torso/ 4 x Gatling Gun, fire-linked & mounted into the chest/ 4 x 9-Tube Homing Missile Launcher, mounted on the legs/ 2 x 22-Tube Micromissile Launcher System, mounted in shoulder armor/ 2 x 4-Tube Micromissile Launcher, mounted on hip armor amd have it's optional hand armaments such as its main weapons, 2 x double Gatling gun, which can also be stored on backpack storage racks. This is firepower my friends, a War in the Pocket may I say.

RX-78GP01-FB Gundam Full Vernian "Zephyranthes"- The numba #1 best on my list, GP01 FullBurner (nitial upgrade name), an upgraded model of the original which was ground based. With its high Vernian Thrusters equipped, this is one of the fastest moving Gundam in space in the Universal Century and balanced with nice equipment. With its Propulsion, GP01-FB 4x Rocket thrusters set out 13500 kg for it's main Vernian Boosters, and its 4x Full Vernian thrusters at 45000 kg. FullBurner performance accelerates at 3.16 G and can move at a 180-degree turn radius in 0.8 seconds. It's fixed armaments are 2 x 60mm Vulcan Gun, fire-linked & mounted in the head/ 2 x Beam Saber, stored in rechargable packback. Optional hand armaments GP01 uses are XBR-BOWA M-82A Beam Rifle (I think thats right), power rated at 1.5 MW, also powered by replaceable e-pac, with mounted "jitte" Beam Saber Blocking Unit, 2 spare e-pacs stored in shield/ 90 mm Machine Gun, clip-fed, 20 rounds per clip/ XBR-L83D Beam Rifle, power rated at 2.2 MW, powered by rechargeable energy cap/ Shield, that can be optionally mounted on either forearm. With little effort this Gundam can stand on its own with the right pilot to fed it power of skillz and technique for its awsome speed. So original and so much better then the RX-78-2 Gundam (First Gundam Model).

RX-78GP03S Gundam "Dendrobium Stamen"- With this Gundam being the 3rd Prototype testbed of the GP series, Stamen is exotic for its looks and is better improved for it Vernian over the GP01. Stamen excel in 25% output over the GP01 but doesn't make it better then the FullBurner itself. With almost the same features, Stamen has a Propulsion of 2x Rocket Thrusters at 40000 kg (Main Pack), 2 x at 42000 kg (Huge Thruster on Back), and 2 x at 12000 kg (For Strafting). Stamen's Performance accelerates at 2.69 G and a 180-degree turn radius in 0.8 seconds. Equipment and design features are 2 x Extending Manipulator Arms, mounted in forearms, used to retrieve hand weapons from RX-78GP03 Gundam "Dendrobium Orchis" weapons container pods/ Docking Binder Backpack for Docking with RX-78GP03 Gundam "Dendrobium Orchis"/ Optional Core Block System using Core Fighter II-SP, replaces standard backpack and panoramic monitor/linear seat cockpit block inside the torso. It's fixed armaments are 2 x Beam Sabers, stored in recharge racks in backpack docking binders. Optional fixed armaments is a Folding Shield, mounted on either forearm and Optional hand armaments is a XBR-BOWA M-82A Beam Rifle, power rated at 1.5 MW, powered by replaceable e-pac, with mounted "jitte" beam saber blocking unit, 4 spare e-pacs stored in folding shield/ Folding Bazooka, clip-fed, 6 rounds in clip plus 1 round in chamber. Although not specially designed for warfare battles, it's good one-on-one but and it's Beam Rifle and Bazooka makes up for its lack of arsenal cuz they are powerful and Stamen is nice with the right pilot. But the reason I like Stamen is for looks and also for it's compatibility to my next fav.

RX-78GP03 Gundam "Dendrobium Orchis"- The big ass mother load and best Weapon Unit a Gundam could have. Alot the arsenal may not seem much, it's all power. And the it's super fast, so dont think it's hulk slows it down. Orchis starts off with a whopping propulsion of rediculous magnitude 6x Rocket Thrusters that goes up to 377500 kg [377,500KG!!!!!], and at hand a performance with maximum thruster acceleration at 5.00 G's. Orchis is also equipped with a unique feature called the I-Field Beam-Deflecting Barrier Generator, externally mounted on main body. The Weapon unit fixed armaments is huge Mega Beam Cannon, mounted on main body/ 2 x Large Claw, each mounts large Beam Sabers/ 2 x weapons container pod that hold; 3-Tube Large Missile Pod/ 108-Tube Micromissile Pod/ Chain Mine, that is rocket-guided/ Folding Shield for GP03S Stamen/ Folding Bazooka for GP03S Stamen/ XBR-BOWA M-82A beam rifle w/jitte for GP03S Stamen. This is a master unit that bring the heat to the battle field. Not even Tallgeese III or the Wing Zero Custom and match up to it. Definately not speed wise and Zero's Twin Buster can't even penetrate it with it's I-Field either so....

RX-93-N-2 Hi-Nu Gundam- I love the Nu Gundam, but when I read manga on this, it broke a tear. So much better, faster, and powerful. Over topping Stamen and Heavyarms alone. Hi-Nu brings more heat then love. With specs unknown for punishment, it's a mystery how Amuro can handle such a beauty. Mazing its stats with the power of Newtype techniques, Hi-Nu basically has no limit. Speed, Power, and Defense is unknown until seen. Armaments for Hi-Nu is a Beam Rifle (Model is Unknown)[Very Powerful!]/ 2x Beam Saber, held within it's forearms/ V Hyper Bazooka/ Beam Cannon/ 4x Missiles, mounted on backpack/ 2x Vulcan Gun, pyscho-linked, mounted into head/ 6x Psycommu Fin funnel, on its backpack (Alot more faster and powerful then the originals, power depends on pilot/ Hyper Mega Bazooka Launcher (Its more like a nuke!). Hi-Nu has many mysteries and thats what I like about a Gundam, dont ever know its limits until seen for yourself. I dont think there is any Gundam in the Universal Century that can tops this Gundam, maybe not even Wing Zero Custom or Strike Gundam. This is my #2 favorite.

=====================

this is all I got, but if anyone want to know more about Gundam, take it to me, and maybe I can help with telling you who can match who. And if you want pics, I have them but I'll have to send them to you cuz I'm to lazy to post them.

Also to everyone who likes Justice, Freedom, Strike, you fail Tell then, lata!
    "I'm the best at what I do...."

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks

Good stuff. Pont taken about gouf not being a gundam [ not made from Gundamian Alloy] and also tallgeese, however tallgeese was the first of its kind i believe, I remember zechs ranting on about this. If he could say that I'm sure it was above the level of any UC M.S as it is probably centuries after, even though on different timeline calenders. In any event I fail to belive that the gundams of the Universal Century can match up to those of the Cosmic era. There' are way too man advantages. phase shift armors and other weaponry developments. I wouldn't put that much faith in NU GUNDAM IS IT..

RX-78GP03 Gundam i bet it wouldn't last a second at the justice and freedom while docked to the Meteor units on the eternal.. email your pics and your fight stats about match ups with the 2 ms's that i've disputed. my email should be visable.
    Last edited by death_knight; Aug 20, 2005 at 09:34 PM.
    Opensources is where my heart is
    Ishida Uryuu - The true one winged angel

Newbie Dark Phoenix may be famous one day Dark Phoenix may be famous one day Dark Phoenix's Avatar
    Thanks

Lol! I would of expected much. Alot of people underestimate the UC even in Timelines and seriousness of the M.S. at hand. Those of the Alternate Universe have amazing stats and M.S. first hand and with production of animation producing those of today, they make the old school look unparable. But in core, s lot can match pretty easily even next to the Cosmic Era.

I'll e-mail you what I have, and collected.

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Phoenix
    Lol! I would of expected much. Alot of people underestimate the UC even in Timelines and seriousness of the M.S. at hand. Those of the Alternate Universe have amazing stats and M.S. first hand and with production of animation producing those of today, they make the old school look unparable. But in core, s lot can match pretty easily even next to the Cosmic Era.

I'll e-mail you what I have, and collected.
    Yeh i really did take that in mind i tried not to think animation quality. due to the fact that uc series were ages ago. I mean To be honest the concept used for the impulse was ripped directly from mobile suit gundam, core splendor = FF-X7 core fighter, both serve as the pilots cockpit which dock with the remaining parts forming the impulse and the RX-78-2 gundam respectively.
    Opensources is where my heart is
    Ishida Uryuu - The true one winged angel

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by death_knight
    Yeh i really did take that in mind i tried not to think animation quality. due to the fact that uc series were ages ago. I mean To be honest the concept used for the impulse was ripped directly from mobile suit gundam, core splendor = FF-X7 core fighter, both serve as the pilots cockpit which dock with the remaining parts forming the impulse and the RX-78-2 gundam respectively.
    I see what your saying if compairing technology of the two universes as they both had complex systems but haveing a cockpit system made of a Core Splender can be a pain, but every cockpit is unique in its ways and so as its pilots who uses them.

I love the Alternate Universe M.S. so dont get me wrong but the Universal Century M.S. are far more astonishing to look at and have lots of secret holes of a M.S. potential that they never really show on T.V.

Otaku linx88 may be famous one day linx88 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Talking Re: Whats your favourite gundam.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE GUNDAM!!!!!!
    its been a while since anyone posted about this. buit my favorite gundam... i dont know....it'd probably be from the endless watz movie and be either be Gundam Deathescythe Hell Custom and Wing Gundam Zero Custom. that or the Gundam EZ 8 from the 8th MS Team series

if you like building the models check out: http://matrixcollectibles.site.yahoo...plasmodki.html
    www.myspace.com/fallabletruth

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast