Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 23

Thread: What's in your music list?

  1. #1
    Newbie matthewchan may be famous one day matthewchan may be famous one day matthewchan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    93
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    What's in your music list?

    I don't know about you, but about 70% of my winamp list consists of songs from anime OST's. About 10% of my list consists of Japanese-Pop, and only 20% consits of american music.

    It's weird too because I don't even understand Japanese.

    What kind of music do you have in your playlists?

  2. #2
    Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,736
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Gospel, Jrock, Jpop, R&B, rap, punk rock, tejano, metal rock, jazz, and techno. ^-^
    Seduced by Flesh


  3. #3
    Newbie TZi BJC2 may be famous one day TZi BJC2 may be famous one day TZi BJC2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    somewhere in cali
    Posts
    82
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    R&B, rap, old school, and a few slow jams from back in the day

  4. #4
    Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,736
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TZi BJC2
    R&B, rap, old school, and a few slow jams from back in the day
    A lil of that too.
    Seduced by Flesh


  5. #5
    Otaku xotix may be famous one day xotix may be famous one day xotix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    107
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    pretty much trance. a little dancehall, and a mixture of everything else

  6. #6
    Otaku ex-paranoia may be famous one day ex-paranoia may be famous one day ex-paranoia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    179
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Right now... Around 35% Anime OSTs, 30% Asian music (Chinese, Japanese, Korean), 25% English music, 10% Trance/Dance/House/Club. I'm trying to balance everything out now, so I'm on a huge download spree in 4 locations hahaha.

    Going to fill up 2x250GB. Right now have about 215GB.

  7. #7
    Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    422
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
    98% of mine is metal/hard rock. the other 2% consists of trance and punk.

  8. #8
    Newbie HyuugaNeji may be famous one day HyuugaNeji may be famous one day HyuugaNeji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Vancity, Canada
    Posts
    25
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    right now my current winamp playlist is all rock.

    40% (Trance, Hardhouse, Breaks) 30% (rock, alternative) 15% (rap, hip hop, rnb)
    15% (anime,asian)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts