Thread: whats your stance on pirating.....and abortion..........and underage drinking?

Otaku Mazer may be famous one day Mazer may be famous one day Mazer's Avatar
    right outside of reality, just inside insanity
    Thanks

whats your stance on pirating.....and abortion..........and underage drinking?

i think drinking under the age of 8 is just flat out WRONG and anyone who believes that it is otherwise is....well.....not...right?

also pirating doesnt really matter becuase there just filing all the pirating sites up with pop ups trojans and retarded 'half songs' and stuff like that

and i think we all know what my stance on abortion is....

Mazer

Otaku Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba's Avatar
    Over there. In the bush next to your house.
    Thanks

Re: whats your stance on pirating.....and abortion..........and underage drinking?

Lol, yeah.
    Underage drinking is wrong.

I download pirated materials all of the time. It's there and available, so why not?
    Entertainment doesn't need anymore money, they're gettin' payed better than me!

And abortion... Whatever the mother decides. Doesn't mean it's a moral decision.

Newbie SoapyFace may be famous one day SoapyFace may be famous one day SoapyFace's Avatar
    I live in that state no one knows about. Yeah, Delaware? Thats me.
    Thanks

Re: whats your stance on pirating.....and abortion..........and underage drinking?

Under the age of 8....? o.O
    "Oh rock, dear rock, I shall always love thee!" -Matthewt3hd0rk [My sexy tree]

I AM THE ROCK! Grrawr. Phear my swirling shiny powers and love my tree, bird, kitten, and bush friends!

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Poorly defined topic for a debate subject thread... Try again, but limit the thread subject to a single topic of discussion...

Closing...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku