Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: whats your version of the ending to Inuyasha

Otaku Tenseiga may be famous one day Tenseiga may be famous one day Tenseiga's Avatar
    Thanks

whats your version of the ending to Inuyasha

If you could decide the ending to Inuyasha what would it be? If it was me it'd be like this.

They kill Naraku and all of his incarnations. Restore the Sacred Jewel whole once more. The night before Kagome returns to her time and everyone parts away forever Inuyasha takes the Jewel and uses its power. Not to become pure demon but pure human. The next morning he asks Kagome if he can come and live with her in her time. Of course she says yes, meanwhile Miroku, Sango, and Shippo spy on there conversation. After hearing this they come out and tell Inuyasha and Kagome that they'd like to go with them as well. So in the end Inuyasha, Kagome, Miroku, Sango, Shippo, and Kilala all live in the modern era. Inuyasha and Kagome get married and so does Miroku and Sango.

That how I'd end it I like it better than how I was told it ends. Its not fair you dont find out what happens to everyone.

Otaku fatsobob may be famous one day fatsobob may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: whats your version of the ending to Inuyasha

My version is this, everybody is standing in a giant circle laughing, and a boulder crushes them all.
    That way they cant milk the crap out of the series and let it become more overplayed than it already is.
    It say sound sadistic, but I have really gotten burnt out of this show.
    Even it I am up late, and it is the only thing on, I will go out of my way NOT to watch this show anymore.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

InuYasha gets killed by Naraku
    Sesshy takes InuYasha's arm so he can use the Tetsuseiga
    then Kagome and the others joins Sesshomaru and Sesshy renames the show "Sesshy & Friends"
    and eventually, they kill Naraku and save the world after a series of hilarious misadventures
    THE END
    I love my girlfriend.

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, MY version is a little more... happy.
    The gang kills Nuraku when he's in his lower form version. Then all the jewel shards mystically get formed together to become the Shikon Jewel again. The jewel gets placed back in Kikyou's body. Finding out that she can no longer walk the earth as a dead corpse without a real soul, she kills herself, giving the jewel to Kagome, telling her to purify it. Just when things are getting better, A new enemy comes in the scene and creates a barrier,trapping Inuyasha and Kagome in it. Then the barrier breaks, whisping Kagome back in her own time. Inuyasha and Kagome are seperated for 5 years, and during those years, they finally find out how much they love eachother. Finally, they break the barrier, and admitt their love... yada yada yada.... and once the jewel is purified, she wish to have a longer life span to be with Inuyasha. But thats not the end, they now have to fight the new enemy that locked them in the barrier (hint: its another incarnation of Nuraku). So basically, the series will still go on forever...

Newbie kiara may be famous one day kiara may be famous one day kiara's Avatar
    NY USA hanging out with the teen titans lol
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kiri79
    Well, MY version is a little more... happy.
    The gang kills Nuraku when he's in his lower form version. Then all the jewel shards mystically get formed together to become the Shikon Jewel again. The jewel gets placed back in Kikyou's body. Finding out that she can no longer walk the earth as a dead corpse without a real soul, she kills herself, giving the jewel to Kagome, telling her to purify it. Just when things are getting better, A new enemy comes in the scene and creates a barrier,trapping Inuyasha and Kagome in it. Then the barrier breaks, whisping Kagome back in her own time. Inuyasha and Kagome are seperated for 5 years, and during those years, they finally find out how much they love eachother. Finally, they break the barrier, and admitt their love... yada yada yada.... and once the jewel is purified, she wish to have a longer life span to be with Inuyasha. But thats not the end, they now have to fight the new enemy that locked them in the barrier (hint: its another incarnation of Nuraku). So basically, the series will still go on forever...
    lol i like that ending a lot although it will probably go on for 11 seasons as the creator of ranma did this and that went for close to 10 lol

my ending i would make it so the show would go on forever lol

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

This is my version, after el Inuperro defeats Naruko and save his crew he goes to Kagome's time and when he is crossing the street he gets run over by car. Kagome gets so depressed because of el Inuperro's death and she commits suicide the end.!! This ending is awesome!!

Newbie kanaku may be famous one day kanaku may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re;ending

my endishingness of this drawn out series is that when kagome purifies the jewel
    she loses her squeaky voice (not deep but not so high) inuyasha become a human but he keeps the ears and white hair (there cooler) kagome and inuyasha
    date until they get married, but until they were married kagome kept the sit necklace on, hes more perverted as a human , y know, with the hormones and all..
    Miroku masters indiffenrence, and he and sango get married,they move to present day nara, japan , and when miroku drinks an energy drink it cures his wind scar, shippo ends up living with kagome's old family and her little brother, where he goes to her old high school, with her little brother. and there is a anime about what happens ater the ending, it isnt drawn out and is well done.
    oh ps, kagome matures in her 18's and she now has a double c
    and thats it
    i bite the noobs, for i am 1337

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks

My version:

All the principal characters die horrible, painful deaths 3 minutes into episode 1. No fuss, no muss, and we can all go back to downloading hentai.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast