Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: whats your view on punishent fo kids?

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: whats your view on punishent fo kids?

I would say just go to ur room,lol.(2 min later im on the computer).

"I let all that kind of blood away" Thanks Viper

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by narrator
    Vegeta, you just took the words right out of my f*cking mouth. We were the last generation of bludgeoned children. And we're proud of it. Today the streets are infested with spoiled little shit-heads. I saw a 10 year old with a cell-phone out around 10 O' clock for God's sake! Had that been one of us old-timers, we would've had our asses mauled.
    You're telling me, I wouldn't have gotten any dessert or anything, if I were out that late.

My mother used to hit me in the upper arm with a wooden spoon, which at the time I thought was abusive (But now that I think of it, all it did was bruise me for a day) but she only did this when I REALLY ****ed up.

She stopped when she broke the spoon in half against my arm....funny thing is, that time it broke it didn't even hurt.

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

I used to get hit with an inch-thick homemade belt or when the option wasn't available I just got a hand on my wrist which lifted my arm at which point I knew it was time to brace myself for a punch in the ribs. Taught me my lesson. I'm proud of it, too. There's nothing worse than these little disrespectin' pieces of... Yeah... That run around tellin' their parents what to do instead of the other way around. Someday this world's gonna be ruled by a 5-year-old who just doesn't take no for an answer.
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Newbie Lord Kakashi may be famous one day Lord Kakashi may be famous one day Lord Kakashi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange 216
    I used to get hit with an inch-thick homemade belt or when the option wasn't available I just got a hand on my wrist which lifted my arm at which point I knew it was time to brace myself for a punch in the ribs. Taught me my lesson. I'm proud of it, too. There's nothing worse than these little disrespectin' pieces of... Yeah... That run around tellin' their parents what to do instead of the other way around. Someday this world's gonna be ruled by a 5-year-old who just doesn't take no for an answer.
    i actually agree with him.....weird

^click the signature to join a new growing anime forums

Otaku ghosthorse may be famous one day ghosthorse may be famous one day ghosthorse's Avatar
    Thanks

I hate when at the mall, a group of girls were walking along, chatting and laughing, and one of the girl's mom was back a ways, holding ALL of their junk. Shopping bags, food, drink, wrappers, you name it. I knew she was one of their moms cause she never took her eyes off the group, and she was carrying all that kid stuff. And these girls were like 5-7 yrs old! She'd better step up on the parenting ladder, or her kid's gonna rule her life till the day she dies. I feel sorry for those ppl, who can't say no to their kids. I at least respect my mom, but Dad has yet to earn it.
    Treat me like an angel, and I'll be your little devil.

Newbie kuri may be famous one day kuri may be famous one day kuri's Avatar
    Thanks

when I was like 4-6 my parents hit and stuff but now all they do is tell me about 20 words of "punishent" and that not very often, becus I'm a "good"(ok not really but only becuz I'll never be clam) kid. its dumd thou they want me to linsine but they will not even hear me, my parents won't get close to me. I feel sorry for thise of you that got beat.
    Last edited by kuri; Dec 07, 2005 at 10:12 PM.

Name: Haru
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

They dont get enough punishment......I mean come on....there are little brats everywhere opening stuff up in the store and bothering the hell out of you.....they need to be put on a leash already >.> Stupid parents letting their kids walk all over them.

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

My my, everyone here seems like parents in apprenticehood XD

I am just a tad younger than Narrator (me = 21) and I have been punished, but more psychologically by my father. My mom never really punished me and she couldn't raise me once my parents got seperated when I was 4-5 years old. My dad raised me and my sister. He was kinda harsh with both of us, but it had quite a different effect on me and my sister. I've always been the calm one to assume his errors, but sometimes my dad I felt that he overeacted sometimes...My sister always went berserk when my dad tried to punish her and the only way he could get to her was menace to throw her out or send her to a delinquents thingy that I don't know remember the term...let's say it wasn't always neat, but our dad did the best he could in my opinion even if it wasn't always the best...but lots of things come into account so I tell myself its better than some children that must of had it much worse than me.

I don't know how I would raise my children, but I say light psychology and well placed punishment would be best. Well placed as in taking away privileges and showing that what they may loose if they continue. More things could be done, but that's a short thought on the subject.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast