Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Thread: whats your view on punishent fo kids?

Otaku PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: whats your view on punishent fo kids?

Quote Originally Posted by Zackraa
    my hopes are to be a Psychologist =^-^=
    Great, You'll become a Psychologist and leave all sorts of messed up people in your wake.

Thinking is the leading cause of death among the stupid.
    Signature and Avatar made by Zackraa. Thanks!

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks

I believe in punishment. Torment. Pain....

The only thing worse than getting the spanking was waiting in my room to wait for the horrendous act. Five minutes can seem like an eternal hell on earth.

Make the chillin's wait for ya, and they will feel fear.

Otaku Silenced_Shadow may be famous one day Silenced_Shadow's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lixian
    I agree with you for once.

I got beat very often because I was very disobedient... and I'm glad my parents did, because when I see some of these modern children...... MOM! DAD! Thank you! Thank you for beating me when I misbehaved! Forgive me for cursing you after you beat me! I was too young and too stupid to understand! Thank you for not letting me become like them!
    agreed

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by teebow
    what is the right punishment for children at any age as long as they live under the house of a parent or guardian?

do you believe in a harsh punishment like smacking?
    or something like being grounded - time outs?
    or should there be a compramise?
    in saying the first question ... do you believe it right for parents to smack children as a punishment?

this has been getting to me for ages because i see that parents/guardians can get seperated from their children for harsh punishments and i want to know if the parents are out of line or if our society is letting children get away with more??
    hmm...well, i can remember extremely clearly, the times when i was a little kid...i mean, i kind of still am, but...yeah...anyhow! i used to absolutely hate my parents whenever they smacked me, grounded me, etc. and i used to tell everyone it was cruel...very cruel. i mean...we're humans! we deserve respect! just because they're older than us, doesn't mean they can punish us for stealing lollies, breaking precious antiques, whining & demanding new toys! well...that was the i 'used' to think.

now, however...i can understand all the hardships our parents underwent when i was a child. i find my younger siblings...extremely annoying, to say the least. and if you don't punish them, they just keep going...on and on...non stop...

so...i agree with punishing children for being 'naughty', but...they're only children. they'll grow up & become mature soon enough. just remember - you were once a child as well

Otaku raven2424 may be famous one day raven2424 may be famous one day raven2424's Avatar
    Thanks

or something like being grounded - time outs?

i would have to go with this and then make sure you stick to the rules and times set for each thing this can eaisly work if applied from a early age and to never hit your children is a good thing i would image lol.

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

I got beat and when that didn't work my mom took me to jail for the meny laws that i broke.Hey if that didn't do the trick the thing they put on my ankle so i couldn't leave my house(and if i did i would go to jail again) did.

Code Name Wind

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

Don't revive old threads.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6