Thread: whatsups

Newbie Discrete may be famous one day Discrete may be famous one day Discrete's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking whatsups

undefinedundefined hi as most of you know unless your new too,dumb, or just plan retarded Iam new here and I don't realy know anyone so don't be retarded and just read this without saying whatup to player well any let me tell a little bit about myself I like anime duhh, I injoy being around and taking to girls mostly becuase Iam not gay and becuase I only trust people as far as I can throw them why cuase if they betray you you can always throw them out a window which brings me back to why I like girls there easy to throw and yea this means I don't like fat women.
    just kidding Discrete Knows that fat women need love too so I ant mad at ya and hope that noone is offended by anything said becuase Discrete has love for everone so be my friend

P.S. if you were offended I don't care and this post isn't a cry for help.....P.S. help I bored and loney "ladies"

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    haha, I wasn't offended ^_^; Say what ya what, except F*CK ! (without the *) ya know ? You can say ass, because....ehhh, no one's offended really ~

Welcoem welcome, hope you contribute to our gallery, and show yourself a bit of the forum. Have fun and welcome to AO ^_^ !
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Newbie Discrete may be famous one day Discrete may be famous one day Discrete's Avatar
    Thanks
    yea thanks for reminding me that its cool to swear even if its in text anyway you seem like a cool to person thanks for replying

P.S. when you said I could say ass did that mean compond words like asshole,dumbass,or dumbassasshole

Newbie gouri may be famous one day gouri may be famous one day gouri's Avatar
    Thanks
    konnichi wa! welcome to AO! well i haven't thrown a woman out a window yet but im glad u feel that way!.... or am i... neways, have fun!
    "Why do I feel like you're going to be the death of me" - Obi Wan Kenobi - Star Wars-Episode II: Attack Of The Clones

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hi.... u confuse me so
    welcome to eao, have funn and EAT MASS AMOUNTS OF CHEETOS.
    ...o' yeah since ur new.. u might wanna watch out for the eao bears.... they can pop outta nowhere and eat various body parts... mostly arms though.. ^_^
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    REMEMBER! puncuation is your closest ally. run-on sentences are hard to read.

Havie fun and welcome to EAO. i hope to see you around in the forums.