Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: When is it too old to stop cosplaying?

Otaku AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: When is it too old to stop cosplaying?

Laicre is a character who is much faster strong samrter, basically better than everyone. He looks down on and steps on everyone. He's Quite, cool, smooth, calculating and just super bad ass in general. I think I can manage his act.

Keep eating so many dogs and you're bound to be Communist

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AniManga Hound
    Laicre is a character who is much faster strong samrter, basically better than everyone. He looks down on and steps on everyone. He's Quite, cool, smooth, calculating and just super bad ass in general. I think I can manage his act.
    So... in that case, will you rather go into the masquerade or just a simple specified contest? Or are you just there for the photos?

If only there for getting your picture taken, remember to memorize up to 10 poses... who knows, you may even be scouted by a cos-play judge committee, in which you'll not only get fame and glory of being on a famous website and on magazines, but you'll also get special prizes! .....always remember: Anime stores are always one of the best prize-give-aways-people... so try to catch their attention.

Not only that, but try to create a new pose that absolutely CATCHES everyone's eye!

...compete with the best by getting there first! Whoever gets there first gets rumors spreading by the next day...

o_o Like that one Kingdom Hearts group..... man, they came and went *snap!* Just like that! ...if only I had my camera during that time.

... >_> And you only get too old when you think you're too old. XD

Otaku AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound's Avatar
    Thanks

Poses? Ha! I have no need for such things. Trust me, the aura of badassness given off by my costume (once it's made, anyway) will be enough.

Also, he'll have a sword. I big and wholly awesome sword. Slightly curved, razor edged on both sides, leather-wrapped hilt covered in red fox fur, and most special of all, the blade of dead black shining steel (*orgasm*).

Yeah...Hehe. Then, over the year I'll saved up more money and have a female friend of mine stroll along beside me as Mali (Laicre's super mega badass femme fatale partener assassin).

Keep eating so many dogs and you're bound to be Communist

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

^.^ Well, hope to see the costume finished one day then!
    *cheers* Good luck to ya'!

^__^

... o.o You are too old for cosplaying..... when your costume is too heavy for you to even walk. XD

Otaku zero_enna may be famous one day zero_enna may be famous one day zero_enna's Avatar
    Thanks

as long as ur hot and cute and sexy

^^BEST SIG EVER!!^^

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zero_enna
    as long as ur hot and cute and sexy
    heh...i couldn't have said it better myself.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Newbie jasonwray1 may be famous one day jasonwray1 may be famous one day jasonwray1's Avatar
    Thanks

never becaus ether are old people charicters to. u cant forget the old people.
    it does not think it does not sleep it does not laugh or cry. all it does from dusk till dawn is make the soldiers die

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3