Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: when was ur first kiss?

Newbie Starspirit may be famous one day Starspirit may be famous one day Starspirit's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: when was ur first kiss?

Oh let's see...

Was back in '97, was taking basic college classes for the summer (for experience) & this guy (he wasn't too bad looking, but..) about 2 yrs older than me, started flirting. And I being very clueless, he inch his way closer to me & then said "Don't worry no one will know", I was like "huh?" Then he did it! The guy Kissed me, i blushed, but i quickly backed off...without conscious, my arm lifted & smacked him on cheek (which I didn't realise I've did that!)...all because I didn't know how to handle these things...I was only 13!

Otaku MisMelS may be famous one day MisMelS may be famous one day MisMelS's Avatar
    In a world where I can't be hurt anymore....
    Thanks

If you really want to count it, my first kiss was when I was 4 w/ my "boy-friend." I don't count it, so then I've never had a kiss, am still waiting (yes, I know, I am 22, never kissed and a virgin - shocks the hell out of all my friends.)

THANK YOU SASURAIHELL!!! YOU ROCK!!!!

Newbie celestialcharm may be famous one day celestialcharm may be famous one day celestialcharm's Avatar
    Thanks

I have never been kissed.

Otaku nightsly may be famous one day nightsly may be famous one day nightsly's Avatar
    Thanks

am sorry but I have to ask, how can u live withought ever beeing kissed or kissed someone. I mean there's so many ppl out there and I donno how u do it. I gotta give u guys credit for that, I kno I cant do it.

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

my first was the best but she moved we still talk and when she comes to see me we spend all the time with each other

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

Newbie celestialcharm may be famous one day celestialcharm may be famous one day celestialcharm's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nightsly
    am sorry but I have to ask, how can u live withought ever beeing kissed or kissed someone. I mean there's so many ppl out there and I donno how u do it. I gotta give u guys credit for that, I kno I cant do it.
    Hmm... Personally, I can live without it, because I don't know how it feels to be kissed. So, since I never experienced it, it's something I can live without.

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

well mine was when I was 13(if I dont count that girlfriend that I had like in 1st grade...), it wasnt the biggest and best kiss, but I felt like I was flying... it was nice... after that I felt a little bit weird, like: "and know what r we supose to do?" hehe
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

i had my frist kiss at the age of 3 yes the age of 3 then the next day i got caught playing docter with the girl.

Code Name Wind

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast