Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: when was ur first kiss?

*~AO's Guardian Angel~* Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: when was ur first kiss?

i remember like it was like yesterday! well it kinda was, but here it is...

Saterday January the 21, 2006....I Emily had my first kiss! with who? well an AO member i met just that very day IN person! know who it is....

*drum roll*

N.Y._Soulja! yes thats right! he gave me my first kiss, hand held bf/gf, first bf/gf hug, first kiss, first french kiss, first kiss on the neck and chest, first kiss on the hand, first make out semi (friend was there sadly), and soon to be many more *wink* ;D. yup thats who i had my first kiss with. and i loved it. he's such a good kisser! ugh *faints* god is he hot, hot all over. but i can tell you i felt his boner the whole time we were together, LMFAO! Embarrising, yes kinda, i kept trying to avoid it, but we got to it and couldnt stop
    Last edited by Akurei Kakudo; Jan 24, 2006 at 06:36 PM.

thanks for the sig SasuraiHell!!!!

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

my first kiss was on May 25, 2004...

with my one and only Darling...

and what we both thought afterwards was... "wow..."

Otaku MuMu Champion Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart's Avatar
    Thanks

my first... and only kiss.... *sighs* A mistake, a failed attempt... a chance I can't obtain for another year... and it's long lost now.

Far be it for me to be anything special, when the only special thing I desire with me, is the special person I share my gifts with.

Astonishing Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli's Avatar
    Thanks

You know, I've never kissed a girl before. But I'm just waiting for that special someone to come and we will have fun together. Just waiting for that person, I can wait the world just for that person...

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks

my first was when I was 13, it was my first "girl-friend;" basically meaning, that it really didn't matter in the long run and it was romantic too, cuz it was at our 8th grade dance and they were playing some stupid 98 degrees song which was and at the end of it, we kissed, it was the final song and hey the mood was right, after that kissing just felt so good.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Newbie Liko may be famous one day Liko may be famous one day Liko's Avatar
    Thanks

Mine was my sophomore year in high school so I was fifteen when I got my first kiss. I had been hanging out with this guy for a while, and then one morning at breakfast, he walked right over to me, pulled me to him and gave me a big kiss right on the lips. I was the tomboy of my group of friends so everyone thought that I was going to beat the crap out of him, but I got into it and when we pulled away, it's when I really noticed that everyone in the cafeteria was starring at the two of us and I got really embarrased.
    92% of teens moved on to rap music.If you're part of the 8% that rock out everyday, put this in your sig

Mercenary SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara's Avatar
    Thanks

First I was nervous, and then that does it!

Otaku Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

mine was when i was born . . .from my mom and dad heehee

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast