Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Where is anime headed?

Newbie Rick Parks may be famous one day Rick Parks may be famous one day
    Thanks

Where is anime headed?

I know anime is the biggest thing around and I am a huge fan of it myself.But lately i have found it hard to find a good one these days.It would seem to me that anime is running out of ideas's.Sure you have shows like evangelion,inuyasha,dbz,and in my opinion the best anime ever created story wise(as well as art wise) yuyu hakusho.Now mind you I'm not talking about the art.Almost every eye catching manga will have some nice art but the story is horrible.(soccerer hunters is a prime example nice art but no sense of directoin in the story).Dbz has already completed its intire series and i just purchased the final yuyuhakusho episode bringing that to a close.Its not going to be long before all the greatest hits come to an end as well which brings me to the point of this forum.Where is anime going and will there be anyone to bring in new original ideas for the future?
    I don't know what soccerery dug you up."laughs Rick as he throws of his school uniform revealing his team outfit.His cheeks and forhead begin to glow and upon his face appears the markings of the lightforce."But when I am through with you your going to wish you stayed dead."

Otaku Matrix040689 may be famous one day Matrix040689 may be famous one day Matrix040689's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Where is anime headed?

you should read the rules dude. no repeat threads. check before you post a thread. Not trying to be mean here but its simple rules.

Banned MediaLuna may be famous one day MediaLuna may be famous one day MediaLuna's Avatar
    Thanks

You sure have a wrong way of looking at anime. There is more anime than the shows aired on cartoon network (all the ones you mention are from CN), and sadly for me to tell you those shows are far from being original (What showld be a 20 minutes fight takes about 10 eps to complete, not to mention the fact that 90% are just punches to the air, and at the end they become the strongest by just thinking in the people they save).

The real Anime with good storylines are barely seen on TV because produccers only think in profits. Besides the punch-a-lot series aired in CN you can find anime with real plots and beautiful artwork like Last Exile, Blue submarine 6, Wolfs Rain, and so on... Everything is just matter on getting out of the CN bubble...

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

Alright, wrong section. And Matrix, you should read the rules yourself. No pseudo-modding, it's just as much as offense as he is pulling.

That is, if he made a duplicate thread. I went back several pages in Anime and Manga and didn't notice a thread like this one, if another mod has, then they can go ahead and close this with a link. I, however will be moving this to where it belongs.

Otaku Matrix040689 may be famous one day Matrix040689 may be famous one day Matrix040689's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MediaLuna
    You sure have a wrong way of looking at anime. There is more anime than the shows aired on cartoon network (all the ones you mention are from CN), and sadly for me to tell you those shows are far from being original (What showld be a 20 minutes fight takes about 10 eps to complete, not to mention the fact that 90% are just punches to the air, and at the end they become the strongest by just thinking in the people they save).

The real Anime with good storylines are barely seen on TV because produccers only think in profits. Besides the punch-a-lot series aired in CN you can find anime with real plots and beautiful artwork like Last Exile, Blue submarine 6, Wolfs Rain, and so on... Everything is just matter on getting out of the CN bubble...
    Exactly by the time it hits those chanels its so old or unoriginal that its not even funny. with a very few exeptions.

hey i was just giving a warning not trying to stop anything. ma bad.

Banned MediaLuna may be famous one day MediaLuna may be famous one day MediaLuna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by frr_vegeta
    Alright, wrong section. And Matrix, you should read the rules yourself. No pseudo-modding, it's just as much as offense as he is pulling.

That is, if he made a duplicate thread. I went back several pages in Anime and Manga and didn't notice a thread like this one, if another mod has, then they can go ahead and close this with a link. I, however will be moving this to where it belongs.
    And here I was almost typing this same explanation when I remember that I'm not the one to do it anymore...

Thanks

Fine go ahead an make fun of me. I made a mistake so what i make alot of them. but i try not to think of them. in anycase ive no idea where its headed expesially with such animations as Appleseed.

Laid Back Otaku Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: Where is anime headed?

hmm...anime running out of good ideas?!?! i don't think so...CN isn't the only place u should be checking out anime...there's a lot of good anime out, but u just need to try looking somewhere else...and here's a site if u are looking for some new anime... http://www.animenfo.com/ .... maybe u should try fansubs?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast