Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Where is anime headed?

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Where is anime headed?

Ah, but Appleseed was good. Or do you not think so?

Honestly, I have no interest on debating the issue of where anime is heading. I'm just tagging along for the ride.

Otaku Matrix040689 may be famous one day Matrix040689 may be famous one day Matrix040689's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eriadd

Honestly, I have no interest on debating the issue of where anime is heading. I'm just tagging along for the ride.
    I never said Appleseed was i was simply stating that their is no way to judge the direction of which anime is heading. Appleseed being an example of that.

Newbie Rick Parks may be famous one day Rick Parks may be famous one day
    Thanks

the reason up is because alot of titles that i have been interested in are coming to a close.Furtermore i don't know if its my source of bad luck or what but I have checked out 100's of animes and only 10 percent have come out to be interesting to me.(one of them being hellsing).
    I don't know what soccerery dug you up."laughs Rick as he throws of his school uniform revealing his team outfit.His cheeks and forhead begin to glow and upon his face appears the markings of the lightforce."But when I am through with you your going to wish you stayed dead."

Dai
    Otaku Dai may be famous one day Dai may be famous one day Dai's Avatar
    Thanks

I think anime if just going to keep growing, at least until japanese ppl find something better.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Matrix040689
    I never said Appleseed was i was simply stating that their is no way to judge the direction of which anime is heading. Appleseed being an example of that.
    Ah. Yeah, Appleseed was good, but I seriously doubt Anime will go into full 3D anytime soon.

Otaku Tenseiga may be famous one day Tenseiga may be famous one day Tenseiga's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dai
    I think anime if just going to keep growing, at least until japanese ppl find something better.
    I agree with Dai, its going to keep getting bigger, like video games, anime is going to become more and main stream here in the U.S. CN does not show very good animes anymore because either the liscense has gotten too high or it doesn't have enough pointless fighting. Fact is there is CN wont show any anime from the romance genre because they dont think itll bring in profits. Like Chobits and Ai Yori Aoshi so alot of great shows wont air. what they really need is a channel dedicated to anime then all would be good. Though I do kinda wish theyd bring back the old shows like the origonal Gundam, Sailor Moon, Ruroni Kenshin, Tenchi, and such. Now that would bring in profits

Banned tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eriadd

Appleseed was alright. I kind of flaked out halfway though the movie (are we talking about the anime or CGI film here?). But it had an awesome soundtrack by the BoomBoom Satellites, no one ever has seemed to heard of em. I think they tend to focus more on intstrumental than vocals in their music. The movie had a good plot, but I just got bored after a while. I liked the whole concept of "Gaia the supercomputer" and such. It was interesting. Doesn't the literal trans. of Gaia mean "knowledge"? This is what I have heard.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tenseiga
    What they really need is a channel dedicated to anime then all would be good.
    They do, it's called the Anime Network, and from what I've seen of it, it sucks. If anyone has any good feedback on AN, then let me know... because I didn't like what I saw there.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast