Thread: Where can i get scans for this?

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks

Where can i get scans for this?

I am looking for a variety of scans/pictures of GO games....

i need them to be fairly large as it is for a background. i plan on CGing the board for the actuall wall but i need a bunch of pics to help me make it look realistic.

does ANYONE have anything like this? Or know where i can go to get some? i really want to finish this Hikaru No Go Wallpaper soon, it's been sitting on the back burner too long.......

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Newbie jakian may be famous one day jakian may be famous one day jakian's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that scans should be illegal and that they are the reason why many manga artists grow poor.

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jakian
    I think that scans should be illegal and that they are the reason why many manga artists grow poor.
    I'm pretty sure that no manga artists will be harmed in the search for a picture of a go board.

Anyway, a simple Google image search of the term "go board" gave 85,000 hits. One of those should probably fit the bill.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jakian
    how can they grow poor when i bought the manga in the first place, make a wallpaper out of it that promotes the manga and encourages others to read it and then distribute it freely to maximize the spread if the advertizement?

================================================== =========
    a google search also pulls up this:
    http://www.matthew.mask.net.au/images/wiggles.jpg
    how the heck is that related to go boards?!

sadly when i did a google search i got very little info that was A)healpful, B) inteligable (i can't read german or kanjii(japanese writing)) or C) of a graphical nature.

therefore i am turning to the people who reguarly do this sort of thing to help me.

Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Newbie andiishere may be famous one day andiishere may be famous one day andiishere's Avatar
    Thanks
    you did make sure it was a google image search not a web page one!! ???

Thanks
    *sigh* yes...... i know i'm a doofus but i'm not that muuch of one!

Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"