Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Where Can I Listen To Music Online!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Newbie supersayan09 may be famous one day supersayan09 may be famous one day supersayan09's Avatar
    Thanks

Angry Where Can I Listen To Music Online!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've tried google, yahoo, ask, and other seach engines, but I can't find what I want!
    Got 'vice?
    Last edited by supersayan09; Feb 26, 2006 at 10:06 AM.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Where Can I Listen To Music Online!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

be more specific in what you want to look for
    are you looking for MP3s? are you looking for music videos?
    if you want to watch a music video online, try YouTube
    and there are online radio stations that stream so... yeah...
    have fun with that

that's my 'vice
    I love my girlfriend.

Newbie supersayan09 may be famous one day supersayan09 may be famous one day supersayan09's Avatar
    Thanks

thanks

Your signature image was found to exceed the maximum allowed size of 450x110.

Otaku Libitina may be famous one day Libitina may be famous one day Libitina's Avatar
    Thanks

Depends on what kind of music....but if you want to listen to anime soundtracks online you can try http://www.coucoucircus.org/ost/index.php and http://gendou.com/amusic/?page=53 or if its not try yahoo music or www.dogpile.com or if you want to actually download music you can download Ares

Otaku AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, as you may know, listening to music that you could find in stores, online for free (I assume you want free music) is in most cases illegal. You can use something like Kazaa or Lime Wire to download music for free, giving the big wig music companies the finger, like everyone else. An alternative to stealing, however is to go HERE. Sound click has all types of music made by people that aren't lucky/fortunate enough to be produced professionally. I don't know what you're looking for, but they've got some great techno/trance.

Hope I helped! (:
    Last edited by AniManga Hound; Feb 28, 2006 at 04:57 PM.

Keep eating so many dogs and you're bound to be Communist

Newbie Vault 35 may be famous one day Vault 35 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Use your computer to research getting a decent two channel stereo integrated amplifier--something you will never find at Best Buy or Circuit City. Those guys are good with computers and televisions but they know nothing about high end audio. I never download music because I am an audiophile and the sound quality even from high-end computers with surround speakers is poor at best. Save your money and invest in a decent stereo and avoid those "home theater in a box" set ups. They're junk. I have been collecting anime soundtracks on CD for more than ten years and you are missing out if you are listening to music out of a computer. I got some CDs in Japan and I had time to tour many electronics retailers there. Two channel stereo still rules in Japan because of their space limitations and they invest a lot in 2 channel sound quality. Yes, it is possible to get surround sound from 2 channels. Just get a speaker selector switch. You can save enough money to buy a decent stereo--even if you are young, living with your parents, and have a part time job. You just have to avoid the junk pushed on you by the sales staff at most popular retailers.

Otaku know1 may be famous one day know1 may be famous one day know1's Avatar
    Thanks

Vault, I think you are missing the point. Supersayin is looking for online music. If he/she wanted to listen to high-end audio, he/she would have to own the cd/music dvd, or music files, in order to go out and buy a decent stereo to listen to them. I think this person is interested in streaming audio over the net.

In that case, itunes has half-way decent radio feeds build in. But that program is bloated. Better yet, most local radio stations have intard-web streams. If you like college radio, 88.9 WERS is good.

And no, it is not possible to get surround sound from a two-channel feed. You can fool people by splitting the two channels over the surround (rear) speakers, but they are the same as the front. all consumer stereos that claim to be able to do this, just emulate the surround effect by adding faint reverb or channel modulation. If you ever mixed 5.1, you would know that this is fake (not to say that it is horrible though). Today's computer system's soundcards are up to par (16bit-24bit, 44-96k), but it all lies in speakers, cables and amplification.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

type in [stream] and then [any music genre] on google...

so is the advice of Soshi Kitai!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast