Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: where do you buy you manga/anime

Otaku whitec may be famous one day whitec may be famous one day whitec's Avatar
    Thanks
    I buy my anime at waldenbooks,
    Hot Topic (Believe it or not!),
    Barnse & Nobles, EB, and Gamestop.
    I get around: and at gamestop it's 50% off unopened items
    a good deal if you ask me!
    Looking forward to Burst Angel Vol. 3

Otaku TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well...I have a comic store that sells a crap load of anime that I usually buy from but, I also buy anime from "Best Buy" or "Fry's Electronics" or online.

Ones life is too short to move like a mortal
    Live by the sword
    Die by the sword
    Stay in the shadows

Newbie Rio Takeuchi may be famous one day Rio Takeuchi may be famous one day Rio Takeuchi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I buy my manga at a crappy Waldenbooks in a mall near me. But I haven't gotten one in a while. As for anime, I usually order my DVDs from Amazon.

Otaku Vaines may be famous one day Vaines may be famous one day Vaines's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've got a store very near me (5 minutes walk) that sells all mangas and manga prepublications (we got our own french shonen magazine too, yay!) you can dream off, and some very known animes on dvd. For other animes (I hated it when I learned they didn't have the onegai teacher ones, but eh) I just take the bus for 30 minutes and I get to another shop where everything is possible.

Mangas over here are usually around 7 euros here, DVDs prices vary depending if you buy them alone or in boxes (ex: bought the entire love hina box set - without the specials and the 25th episode - for 40 euros).

But hey I live in Belgium, so I don't know if this helps you.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    I usually pick mine up from either Best Buy or www.animenation.com

Otaku winryrockbell may be famous one day winryrockbell may be famous one day winryrockbell's Avatar
    Thanks
    For anime:
    Japan Video
    Suncoast(sometimes)
    Best Buy(when I get to go there with my parents)

For manga:
    Borders
    Kinokuniya Bookstore
    Suncoast(sometimes)

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks
    I buy my Manga and Anime from my boss! ^.^
    I get a 30% discount, and I can order anything I want so I stay well stocked. And www.Otakuutopia.com has some real good deals!
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

Newbie Orelinde_Sirfalas may be famous one day Orelinde_Sirfalas may be famous one day
    forever wandering the depths of my imagination
    Thanks
    Thankfully, Erie (PA) has several stores that sell anime and manga. I mostly buy manga, so I know at least four good stores. Borders, Waldenbooks, Media Play, and Barnes and Nobles. Borders has the best selection. Close to 300 titles of manga....maybe more. As for anime? Media Play has the most that I've seen. Manga is about $10. It's an expensive hobbie.........at least for me anyway....:P

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast