Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: where do you buy you manga/anime

Newbie jaiden may be famous one day jaiden may be famous one day jaiden's Avatar
    Thanks
    sadly i have very little shops that sell manga over here in the uk....so i NORMALLY order online..amazon normally...it gets the job done, and i order a load at a time so free delivery...

in saying that i was at my uni bookshop today and saw "New" section were they were promoting manga, and had started to stock it, and not just the normal crap, they actually had decent series. naruto chrono crusade, ragnorok, err...and otheres that made me go broke...

Newbie katiereeree may be famous one day katiereeree may be famous one day katiereeree's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like to go to discountanimedvd.com I go the entire Samurai Champloo Series for $24.99. That is less that what you would pay at Suncoast for the first volumn. I will also start getting my manga there too. Right now I go to a local comic store to get them. I plan on getting the entire Naruto series on the website for $214. That isn't bad for over 100+ episodes.

Newbie Inuyashafan101 may be famous one day Inuyashafan101 may be famous one day Inuyashafan101's Avatar
    Thanks
    Try Amazon.com
    ANIME ROCKS

Newbie shinkusanagi may be famous one day shinkusanagi may be famous one day shinkusanagi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I only by my anime at Best Buy. They have good prices.

Newbie camathalion may be famous one day camathalion may be famous one day
    Thanks
    for comics i borrow my friends. for anime i download them, or record them from TV.

Newbie cflnut may be famous one day cflnut may be famous one day cflnut's Avatar
    Thanks
    I buy them at animecornerstore.com or rightstuf.com

Both have a vast selection of everything Anime and Manga related.

Otaku dark_glaive may be famous one day dark_glaive may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Suncoast. I'm in their Replay Rewards system where for every $100 of anime/movies I buy I get a $5 gift certificate. Once a month on a weekend you only have to buy $33 of said stuff to get a certificate. It doesn't sound that great, but if you actually spend that much money on anime it works out really well. Their anime is cheap, if you buy it the first week it comes out, and as I'm obsessive about getting my anime the week it comes out, I get it cheap.

I used to buy stuff off of animenation.com until I realized I was getting burned BADLY. They are $5-10 on almost everything. If you want anime off the internet, I find amazon.com to usually be the cheapest.
    Last edited by dark_glaive; Mar 31, 2005 at 10:01 PM.
    Dont make your sig that big again or I'll de-brain you---administration

Otaku Haruka X may be famous one day Haruka X may be famous one day Haruka X's Avatar
    Thanks
    I always buy my mangas at Borders and sometimes at Starland.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast