Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: where do you buy you manga/anime

Newbie hoppi may be famous one day hoppi may be famous one day hoppi's Avatar
    Thanks
    since were all so far away from eachother... why not just plug sites, because i dont have time to go to canada or new york... i was refered to go to animenation.com, (as someone mentioned)tokyo pop, also ebay has some good deals ,if you know what your looking for

Newbie SteamedRice may be famous one day SteamedRice may be famous one day SteamedRice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Best Buy sell animes at a reasonable price.. Manga, there's Walden Book Store at the local mall.. Suncoast has a few selection of mangas.

Newbie LShadows may be famous one day LShadows may be famous one day LShadows's Avatar
    Thanks
    For anime I go to Best Buy and Suncoast (which so many have said already).

Online I usually go to animenation or I google for what Im looking for to find the best deal.

manga I usually go to Walden books, or some other form of book store. Their selections are getting bigger now that anime is becoming more popular.

Newbie Nejinarusasu may be famous one day Nejinarusasu may be famous one day Nejinarusasu's Avatar
    In a glass enclosed box in the pretty white clouds.
    Thanks
    Ehhhh....I normally read most of the manga raws online or i stop by some quirky manga selling shop....^^
    ]A black abyss lies in the centre of me but no one feels it or sees it. It spurns and twists, sending sharp jolts of pain throughout my broken body. The pain never dies, slowly increasing. It finally consumes me as i stretch out to clutch at the last fragments of life

Otaku Nameless may be famous one day Nameless may be famous one day Nameless's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my favorite leading anime stores.. some in department stores. It doesnt cost much for me coz I dont use my allowance. I just beg for money from my parents giving them reasons on why I cant use my allowance. Awesome.

Newbie tsunadegambler8289 may be famous one day tsunadegambler8289 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Wink Lot's of Places

You can buy anime at almost every book store or electronics store it's crazy and there are lot's of site's online as well.

Newbie Trance may be famous one day Trance may be famous one day
    Thanks
    i dont know if anyone has mentioned the site discountanimedvds.com but its not too bad

Newbie DollFace may be famous one day DollFace may be famous one day
    Thanks
    at a store in the mall called Sun Coast. has a lot of anime and manga

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast