Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Where do you download anime

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    How is soulseek? I've been thinking about ditching limewire.
    Seduced by Flesh

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Qu├ębec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    soulseek is good enough for the Mp** download. system alike winMX (whant to say that this can be long to find) but at least all the time, I've found everything that I wanted.
    Coming soon.........

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hmmm. thnx.
    Seduced by Flesh

Newbie kauki_smilz may be famous one day kauki_smilz may be famous one day kauki_smilz's Avatar
    Thanks
    shareaza, edonkey, bearshare, limewire, and morpheus are all p2p programs that can be used to download from the internet. i use shareaza, because one of my friends installed it when he was building my comp. as far as download sites, there are quite a few:

[*links removed*]

pretty much each of these sites' policy is to deal in unlicensed anime only. of course, there is the occassion when you'll find licensed stuff on the site. just don't download it. if you're still looking for download sites, use a search engine (google, yahoo, altavista, lycos) and keywords (anime torrents, bit torrents, anime downloads) to find what you're looking for. a lot of fansub groups offer downloads from their sites. good luck (^_^)

serving drooling fangirls everywhere, one bishie at a time...

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    hmm.. bt. and kazaalite is ok.. but not the best... Goo BT.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Newbie cherry_chocolate may be famous one day cherry_chocolate may be famous one day
    Thanks
    i use bt. and irc. while irc is not the fastest way to get anime, a lot of groups have their own channels, and their older releases which are sometimes unseeded in bt can mostly be found there. i don't use kazaa anymore. used it before, but didn't really like it. its a bit... unreliable. and random.

Otaku Kira may be famous one day Kira may be famous one day Kira's Avatar
    Thanks
    I perfer bt and irc! fastest way to get fresh anime eps!

Newbie Dark Inuyasha may be famous one day Dark Inuyasha may be famous one day Dark Inuyasha's Avatar
    Thanks
    a good anime site for downloading media such as episodes, mp3, movies, etc is [*link removed*] btw can you tell more about irc....
    Kenshin: "You can die at any time but living takes true corage. I'm living too that I am, to repent for all the lives I've took"

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast