Thread: where to get and when it comes out

Newbie cherry_blossom may be famous one day cherry_blossom may be famous one day cherry_blossom's Avatar
    Thanks

Question where to get and when it comes out

i need some help and all i need is the truth coz ive been searching for ages btw i live in England!!! and i would like to know when the rest of the cardcaptors comes out here or if it does coz at the moment all i can get is the 1st and 2nd bumper packs and the 1st movie i would also like to know where or if you can get da capo (manga and anime) d.n. angel (anime) air (anime and manga) in england coz i cant find it my last query is when does tsubasa reservoir chronicle (anime) come out if anyone knows, any help would be appreciated .

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Cardcaptors was an abomination put forth by Nelvana as a re-edit, re-dub, and all around **** up of Cardcaptor Sakura. Thankfully Nelvana's "Cardcaptors" project was deep-sixed after the first run. The original series, Cardcaptor Sakura, should be in wide distribution in Europe already.

The DNAngel anime is currently available is the UK.

Air just started in Japan in manga form last September and the series is also currently running in Japan. It has not been licensed for North America or Europe yet, so unless you can find some scanlations and/or fansubs to download, you're going to be out of luck for quite a while.

Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle the anime has not been licensed yet and therefore only currently available outside of Japan as a fansub download. The manga has been available in the UK since at least the beginning of the year.

You can easily find out release dates, availability, and prices at amazon.co.uk. From what I've heard Amazon UK often runs some good sales and if it's available in the UK, they'll have it.
    Last edited by Zui Quan; Jun 07, 2005 at 03:38 PM.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Indeed Tsubasa is still running on NHK in Japan so it'll be quite a while until it is even finished yet alone licensed and released in America and other countries, like the UK and Australia.
    Episode 10 is due to be aired in Japan this Saturday (June 11th) and the series is going to be 26 episodes long... so it's going to be quite a while.

Until then, Fansubs are the only way to see it. Try this site, it's where my friend goes to download Tsubasa and Loveless for me ^^ http://fansub.tv/
    I'm pretty sure nothing on the site is licensed.

The first region 2 DVD (Japan) is being released 26th Aug 2005 and the last 24th Feb 2006.
    I forsee Tsubasa to be licensed fairy soon after the final DVD is released in Japan, so we might see it around May next year.... if we are lucky, but you never know.

btw: a good info site for Tsubasa anime and manga can be found here: http://www.tokyojupiter.com/tsubasa
    It's where I get all my info from.
    Last edited by Hikari Sakurai; Jun 08, 2005 at 01:23 AM.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Newbie cherry_blossom may be famous one day cherry_blossom may be famous one day cherry_blossom's Avatar
    Thanks
    thanks for all the info but are you saying that cardcaprtors is unavailable after wot i have because its the only thing i can get here coz all the other cardcaptors on amazon (which i ahve been checking but obviously not in the right place) is region one which is american, god i hate the situation english have u can hardly get nething :@ really looking forward to air comin out now and tsubasa i am currently xcollecting the tsubasa manga but no air manga yet btw i know that the cardcaptors is was worse than cardcaptor sakura and if i had it my way id get cardcaprtor sakura but apparently at the mo i cant get anything but i do appreciate the halp thnx

do all mangas get made into animes???
    Last edited by cherry_blossom; Jun 28, 2005 at 12:08 AM.

TCR Owner and Operator Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem's Avatar
    The land of the Gooch(Goochland), in Virginina. USA
    Thanks
    I have comcast on demand. Like 30 hours of anime at any given moment.
    Trars.com/forums <---The newest hot rpg place

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninrev Sirgem
    I have comcast on demand. Like 30 hours of anime at any given moment.

Good for you. Doesn't help the person one bit, but good for you.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.