Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Where have all the good girls gone?

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

Where have all the good girls gone?

In this very non-innocent age the women/girls of this country have down hill very fast
    especially the girls of my community this concerns as it will affect our futures

I'm not sure if its possible to find any sane women in this day and age
    after visiting A/O I've learned a large number of these fabled women live in
    Texas and Canada

women no longer follow certain styles anymore
    they seem to almost blend in with the bad
    Quote"you gotta step in alot of sh!t to get to a rose"

Rules:
    I would like description of the general additude of the women of you neighborhood

please no spamming

I'd rather not get my thread closed do to subject change

I did not mean to leave the women out
    but there are good men out there were just shy

Otaku Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk's Avatar
    On the battlefield, hiding behind you with a knife...
    Thanks

Re: Where have all the good girls gone?

Hehe, I know what you mean, my GF is from Texas, she fun, silly playful, ect. ^^
    I don't think it matters entirely about where they are from, but what they are raised around/brought up to be.

I don't know all that much about the females around my part of town, but from school experience, I'd say kinda com petetive, some shy, like regular girls I guess, it's not like I see prostitution or anything, heaven forbid

About us "shy men" being out there, yeah, it's true, cause I'm on of em! =P

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Not really a debatable subject topic... Moving to Cyberlounge...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

Well its called being more independent and not following everything men want them to do. I can respect that, but I mean sometimes it goes too far. Oh well, women are just trying to make their gender equal to men and thats all I see it as, simple as that. Or maybe they have a secret plot to rule the world who knows? All I know is I'm glad its not like it was a century ago where women were treated like second class citizens, I'd rather be with someone with a mind of her own even if it means not doing what I want sometimes.

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

It's just a change of the times. People were thinking the same things in the 20's with all the "social revolutions" thet were going on. The things that almost everyone today does (especially for women) was at one time considered to be unethical and had a negative view in the public eye. Some people do what htye do and dress they way they do just bcause of the changing times, but others will do it just to push the envelope.

Otaku Vaines may be famous one day Vaines may be famous one day Vaines's Avatar
    Thanks

I know of a girl that never screams, never gets angry, never lies, is always kind, always helpful, always wishing you the best So there are some girls like that in the world, don't worry

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

Not really a debatable subject topic... Moving to Cyberlounge...
    aw man thats where I was going to put to begin with lol

I'm not talking about self expression
    the women have become nasty where I live
    they'll do anything for drugs or $2
    or they just wont date white guys because a fear of crackheads
    I'm not a crackhead or aka a "hollow" cause though they do look hollowed out

women used to be refined now their very loose with their sexuality its really disgusting

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

I know exactly what you mean. I live in NY. All the girls out here want a "gangsta". Everyone wants a bad boy. There is no room for a good guy like me. (Yes I'm actually a good guy with the ladies.) The girls that give you time of day are just disgusting. Sometimes it just gets to me. That's why I talk to girls out of town. Cause its true what you said. The dream girls live in either Texas or Canada.

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast