Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: Where have all the good girls gone?

Newbie teebow may be famous one day teebow may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Where have all the good girls gone?

Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell
    heh...
    personally, I don't really care much about any of that shit
    relationships are complicated and feelings just get in the way
    but I just want to be friends, don't want to take it to the next step
    when I look at a girl, I don't look at them the same way other guys look at her
    I don't see a whore or a slut
    just a person, nothing more
    the desire for pleasure is an annoying temptation
    something I could care less about

heh, I know
    I'm weird
    [-_-]
    when you see a person for a person it means that you just dont judge them on what they've done

friends are way easier then anything else, when your friends with chicks or guys its just so much easier because one can be good and one can be bad and i just dont think it would matter as much coz your just friends. Not just that though i mean reationships can be for some people because they like each other alot and stuff like that but friends just seem alot more free to me anyway, relationships to me are just restricting with who i can be friends with and just the little thing like that.
    Destination is a State of Mind

Newbie Niimura Tooru may be famous one day Niimura Tooru may be famous one day Niimura Tooru's Avatar
    Thanks

Women feel compeled to be a certain way. I'm 20, and a virgin, and embarassed as all hell. Maybe I shouldn't be, but Its as if, now I won't be able to find a guy who wants anything to do with me, because of lack of experience. Most guys, not all, but alot, have insanely high expectations, and alot of women go off the deep end and become huge sluts to accomidate what alot of men say they're looking for. For quite some time I did the internet dating, because at least then, you got to know someone for their personality, and couldn't be pressured for sex. There are alot of good girls still out there, you just can't find them because they hide from men because it seems like all men want is sex. You give me a guy, who will wait a year, or even until marriage to have sex, and i'd marry that man because he'd be the last of his kind.

Love him, Hurt him, Make him bleed.
    Scream his name he's all you need.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Niimura Tooru
    Women feel compeled to be a certain way. I'm 20, and a virgin, and embarassed as all hell. Maybe I shouldn't be, but Its as if, now I won't be able to find a guy who wants anything to do with me, because of lack of experience. Most guys, not all, but alot, have insanely high expectations, and alot of women go off the deep end and become huge sluts to accomidate what alot of men say they're looking for. For quite some time I did the internet dating, because at least then, you got to know someone for their personality, and couldn't be pressured for sex. There are alot of good girls still out there, you just can't find them because they hide from men because it seems like all men want is sex. You give me a guy, who will wait a year, or even until marriage to have sex, and i'd marry that man because he'd be the last of his kind.
    It depends on where you look. If you look in areas where the men only want sex or where the girls give it up to easy, that's all you are going to find. But if you look in areas that have women or men that will wait for marriage you will find them. Maybe we should look at the places we go to find people.

Otaku bugsbunnyz may be famous one day bugsbunnyz may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well in that case, don't come to England... Where I live if you don't have sex before the age of 16 your considered "frigid", then again if you have sex with some of the girls in my area, your more likely to catch something than lose something.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

But its like what Solking said, it depends were you look either in the Uk or USA even anywhere else in the world because where i live nopt every one is like that, they want to get to know people before diving into the deep end.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Newbie Asnej may be famous one day Asnej may be famous one day Asnej's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, surprisingly the women around here are all prepy's and dress a lot like sluts. But there are some nice girls here too that people tend to just not notice and go after the slutty looking ones. (Just so were all clear I'm a female), and I wish almost every day seeing as though I'm a very big dreamer that I could find a cute, shy guy to hang with maybe even date for I'm shy too when it comes to dating someone therefore its easier to date them plus then there really isn't any bad experiences. But otherwise yes females have changed a lot and I think the whole thing goes for the guys as well, cause popluar guys tend to act like them girls and don't even bother to try and get to know you first before judging you and deciding theres nothing to like.

Newbie spirit dweller may be famous one day spirit dweller may be famous one day spirit dweller's Avatar
    trying to find the girl i love but my battles dont impress her
    Thanks

i know what u mean there some sweet girls on here but i dont know where she leavs except she gets angry when u talk bout girls "the wrong way" but she's funny all the time
    but here in texas drugs and ciggerates are every where i dont think im asking any one to the prom!!
    some times the beast within us wants money and gold
    but i want girls and blood lots of blood

Otaku Kool2bchilln may be famous one day Kool2bchilln may be famous one day Kool2bchilln's Avatar
    5 minutes past where the church used to be.
    Thanks

Id actually like to meet someone like that (that would be a first in a long time)
    I do know 1 girl who is actually kind, right in the head, ect. Shes the ONLY one ive ever met like that though...
    Last edited by Kool2bchilln; Sep 10, 2005 at 12:18 PM. Reason: add

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast