Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Where have all the good girls gone?

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Where have all the good girls gone?

My god do i know what you guys mean... Where i am, (not in the city but still New York) it's pretty mixed. Some of the girls are nice, hell i got 3 of 'em livin right next door to me my whole life (^-^!!!) but most are just as you are saying. They aren't so much as "bad girls," and mabey it's just me, (i dont have very good luck) but they never seem that nice. There are girls that are friends of mine that act the way you are saying, there are girls i don't even really know and they are some of the nicest girls i've ever had the pleasure of meeting, but i guess for me i'm in an area where it's in between. I don't really know how to put it, could be luck, but like someone said before, i agree that i guess it's probably how they were brought up.

Newbie Harukosan may be famous one day Harukosan may be famous one day Harukosan's Avatar
    Thanks

I DID KNOW THE SWEETEST girl from howdy(TEXAS) bUT NOWi CANNOT FIND HER IN ME HEART@>@
    My best friend is me shadow

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

I think its where you live, the women around here are great. Also the girls in inner city tend to be more slutty.

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    I think its where you live, the women around here are great. Also the girls in inner city tend to be more slutty.
    but I'm in the middle of nowhere its not very city like in westwood

*~AO's Guardian Angel~* Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo's Avatar
    Thanks

may i post in this thread? if no oh well im posting. girls in my area are kinda sluty. well thats miami for you. but im a girl who doesnt live in texas (going to be soon. dallas.) or canada (ya right) and im good girl. but it is very true most girls where i live are eaither one of 3 things....

1. sluty

2. good girl (like i am)

3. freaky

thats basically what girls here are like.

thanks for the sig SasuraiHell!!!!

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Well maybe its just your town, here the gals are great. I was just saying in hardned, crime riden areas girls tend to be more slutty.

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

[/QUOTE] 3. freaky [/QUOTE]

I've met too many freaky girls for my taste
    I own a bull whip but just because its a cool weapon
    they always want to use it on me it hurts
    when they pull out chains or whips I get very scared

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Well you live in one of those areas like Texas or Cananda. Everybody out there grows up with values and morals. In NY, its very rare to find good girls. I think I found the only one, that is until I let her go. Now she is just like the others.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast