Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Where have all the good girls gone?

*~AO's Guardian Angel~* Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Where have all the good girls gone?

Quote Originally Posted by solking
    Well you live in one of those areas like Texas or Cananda. Everybody out there grows up with values and morals. In NY, its very rare to find good girls. I think I found the only one, that is until I let her go. Now she is just like the others.
    you know that also might be another point why girls turn into sluts. bc men break up with them and it devistates them, and makes them think there nothing.

im not saying its your fualt for her turning other but im just saying that, thats the most reason why girls turn sluty. bc they feel that if they cant keep one guy they cant keep another so they just start top act slut so they sell there body to try and fel good about them selfs.

thanks for the sig SasuraiHell!!!!

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Where have all the good girls gone?

Quote Originally Posted by Akurei Kakudo
    you know that also might be another point why girls turn into sluts. bc men break up with them and it devistates them, and makes them think there nothing.

im not saying its your fualt for her turning other but im just saying that, thats the most reason why girls turn sluty. bc they feel that if they cant keep one guy they cant keep another so they just start top act slut so they sell there body to try and fel good about them selfs.
    Yea that's very true I know alot of girls who have been hurt by guys and become sluts. But it's the same way with guys to. Most of the nice guys get their hearts broken by girls and thy turn into players. I know. I'm living proof.

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

the girls here do it like its traditional at about age 14
    I'm 17 its illegal here for me to touch a 14 yr old

Otaku Hokuro may be famous one day Hokuro may be famous one day Hokuro's Avatar
    Thanks

Heh, I know what you mean. Women these days where I live are greedy,loud,disrespectful & lack knowledge(Not that I hate girls who aren't a little bit bright). They sometimes take advantage of kind & shy men(Namely me) & use them for money, others know men can't hurt them so they insist on threatening them, or as I call it all bark but no bite. Heh, some do hurt men physicaly, my friend is his wife's house bitch. I am mostly shy so I go for other shy school girls. I'm way different around my friends, but once you get around me I make the perfect BF.^_^ Hope you find the right shy dream girl, Zackraa. ^_^
    AO SEX LEGEND ...turn the page...

*~AO's Guardian Angel~* Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by solking
    Yea that's very true I know alot of girls who have been hurt by guys and become sluts. But it's the same way with guys to. Most of the nice guys get their hearts broken by girls and thy turn into players. I know. I'm living proof.
    well down here thats kinda true. most men if they get there hearts broekn they come to me. (no im not a slut let me explain) at my school im a couples person. couples come for help with problems or if people just want a bf/gf . i help them. ive had several couplkes come ot me for help and lots and lots of singles for help to confece there likings to the person they like. and most of the time i get good results.

but girls do tende to get more sluty bc of break ups bc of boys then boys of girls. and solking i dont think your like that. to me your very sweet and nice. so i cant believe that. but oh well.

thanks for the sig SasuraiHell!!!!

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Akurei Kakudo
    well down here thats kinda true. most men if they get there hearts broekn they come to me. (no im not a slut let me explain) at my school im a couples person. couples come for help with problems or if people just want a bf/gf . i help them. ive had several couplkes come ot me for help and lots and lots of singles for help to confece there likings to the person they like. and most of the time i get good results.

but girls do tende to get more sluty bc of break ups bc of boys then boys of girls. and solking i dont think your like that. to me your very sweet and nice. so i cant believe that. but oh well.
    I'm really trying not to be but I have the urge to hurt someone like I got hurt. But it just happens. Its the law of the ghetto.

Newbie Annemarie may be famous one day Annemarie may be famous one day
    Thanks

It aren't only girls who take advantage of guys. Where I'm from there are enough guys who take advantage of us girls.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Annemarie
    It aren't only girls who take advantage of guys. Where I'm from there are enough guys who take advantage of us girls.
    I'm trying to say that it goes both ways. It's not just girls it's guys as well. There are sluts everywhere just that there are more of them now than ever before.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast